Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is the section dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is the section dead :'( there isn't even a third of the active members we had a year back.

:'(

Reaction score
The section is as dead as the people who post in it. So if all you do is post the occasional topic about how this place is dying, well obviously its going to appear dead.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
None of the sections are dead they are updated everyday and they are being updated everyday therefore there is no sense that the sections are dead.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
People are busy with school, work, etc...

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
People don't post because mods will infract for any little flaw in your post or delete it for no reason.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seriously? I want proof now.

pretty sure mods infract blue beacuse he's blue, but as for the post deletion part, i think he means that posts are deleted for stupid reasons (like piggy assuming one word posts are always spam)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's keep it that this whole section is not dead it is still alive but there isn't much posting around anymore. Mods infract people for reasons for spamming and for flaming therefore there is no moaning needed about being infracted because there is always a reason for infracting someone.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jesus stop spamming you guys

This section is not dead therefore this thread should be closed as further problems are solved.
It doesn't make sense to spam all sorts of poop on it then get infracted and cry because you've been infracted.
Spamming spree isn't going to do poop on your forum rank nor on your post counts so you can stop the crap.

Think that it's another potential group spamming....

Close this thread as it's solved with an answer

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't think we'll ever have people stop asking if the section is dead or not. As I've said before. it's just a cycle. *sips root beer*

Appears quite active though to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back