Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Section revamp

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I like the idea.

Btw, see that we can work things out in a NORMAL discussions... Thank you!

can we replace java tag with groovy tag to raise awareness 4 groovy best jvm language

kevintjuh93 - Section revamp - RaGEZONE Forums

the mvp in the world of syntactic sugar

Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback. Will forward it.

Here's ideas for more tags:

Web Development Development/Releases forums: Design, Website, CMS, Snippet, etc...
Web Development Help forum: PHP, HTML, CSS, etc...
Other Development Development/Releases forums: Tool, Snippet, Utility, Note, Document (;ot sure how to name those.. for packets and stuff), etc...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know this isn't the final iteration but the "Other developments" section has to go and be merged with either releases->tools or the web tools. Also the server discussion should just be the main forum (as stated above). Don't forget about these changes. Right now it's a lot of forums so it looks messy

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah other developments is useless. There will never be people viewing that forum and it will always be dead.
I agree f425 should be the only discussion forum. We shouldnt have 3+ different discussion forums.

Reaction score
Does other development even have language tags? Also, totally need a Rust language tag.

I believe Rust can go into the "other" language tag. :junglejane:

I know this isn't the final iteration but the "Other developments" section has to go and be merged with either releases->tools or the web tools. Also the server discussion should just be the main forum (as stated above). Don't forget about these changes. Right now it's a lot of forums so it looks messy

They're still working on it. I believe after a few weeks they'll realize it's useless and delete it.

I mean - I don't see why a localhost release should belong in its own forum rather than the server development releases forum. It has to do with serves. There are more examples: retep998's NX Rust library. Diamondo25 GetKey, etc.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
if the prefix is not required, then you might as well remove them entirely ...

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Ofcourse they are required. Thing is that I am quite busy at the moment. Have to change/add some forum rules. Will also give every thread a prefix.

Currently at work, using tapatalk... can't do anything with this app -_-

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Ofcourse they are required. Thing is that I am quite busy at the moment. Have to change/add some forum rules. Will also give every thread a prefix.

Currently at work, using tapatalk... can't do anything with this app -_-

no no no, I don't think you quite get it

the prefix tags are REQUIRED, meaning it dont let you create the thread if you don't pick 1

Back