Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A simple question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've taken a liking in coding and would like to take lessons on coding. But i have no idea which coding i should learn, java or c+. Is maple global coded in java or c+? If both can be used
which one should i choose? Thanks

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you start off with Java, you might get a bit confused, I agree with greenelfx, you need to start with Python.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^^^enjoy your poop tier IDE's and syntax

c# is best

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no ignore the cunts, learn c#

Reaction score
If you're a masochist who who has years of free time and is willing to spend those years practicing and learning, I recommend C++.
For everything else, I recommend C#.

Have Fun!
Reaction score
If you want to work with MS Private servers, Java is a good choice to start with: since it's the most used language for MS PS, most things you'll learn from will be written in Java. And beside, almost everything related to MS PS is already coded in some way or another in Java. So if you'd like to focus on MS PS - go for Java. If that's not your main intention though, C# is indeed a fair choice.

Back