Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

spawnRandDrop?

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I always wondered this. Why does spawnRandDrop exist? You know the thing that makes random items from in FM every once in a while. I noticed that every server has this..
What's the reason of it?
Why was it added?
Please I would really like to know. O_O
I know this is not about GMS...But I seen this in EVERY server.
And I'm kinda asking this because I saw This:
PHP:
//ChannelServer.getInstance(1).getMapFactory().getMap(910000000).spawnRandDrop(); //start it off
In Start.java. lol.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I always wondered this. Why does spawnRandDrop exist? You know the thing that makes random items from in FM every once in a while. I noticed that every server has this..
What's the reason of it?
Why was it added?
Please I would really like to know. O_O
I know this is not about GMS...But I seen this in EVERY server.
And I'm kinda asking this because I saw This:
PHP:
//ChannelServer.getInstance(1).getMapFactory().getMap(910000000).spawnRandDrop(); //start it off
In Start.java. lol.
OdinMS event from a long time ago? -/shrugs- I remember reading somewhere that they sometimes had events where they would randomly drop GM items and shet. Btw this isn't a discussion, so therefore it would be more suitable in the java-based(odin) section :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OdinMS event from a long time ago? -/shrugs- I remember reading somewhere that they sometimes had events where they would randomly drop GM items and shet. Btw this isn't a discussion, so therefore it would be more suitable in the java-based(odin) section :p

OdinMS event from long time ago? There never was a Start.java last time. Neither did they drop random GM items and poop. OdinMS was a much more balanced server compared to most if not all servers nowadays.

Events last time meant getting cash items, not rare cash items, but just random cash items.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
OdinMS event from long time ago? There never was a Start.java last time. Neither did they drop random GM items and poop. OdinMS was a much more balanced server compared to most if not all servers nowadays.

Events last time meant getting cash items, not rare cash items, but just random cash items.
Yeah i know there wasn't a start.java. I don't even remember what i was saying [i must've been really high] but maybe other servers wanted to do that? -/shrugs-

Back