Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is the highest most stable version available?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looking to create a server for just me and a few friends. What's the highest most stable version available right now?

I know V62 and V83 are probably going to be the most reliable and have the most content for. Seems like this section has been dead for a while, so hoping I could get some responses :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Swordie v176 is probably your best bet. There's some 179 stuff floating around, but afaik those are pretty meh.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion.
I tried out SwordieMS and it works, but I would not call it "stable". Without using commands it's hard to get very far in the game.
I'm guessing V83 is going to be the best for plug-and-play without having to fix a lot of things.
V117.2 has that stupid Windows 10 problem where it'll work on some machines and won't work on others.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the suggestion.I tried out SwordieMS and it works, but I would not call it "stable". Without using commands it's hard to get very far in the game.I'm guessing V83 is going to be the best for plug-and-play without having to fix a lot of things.V117.2 has that stupid Windows 10 problem where it'll work on some machines and won't work on others.
I haven't even gotten into swordie, just turned server on and stuck there, with 117 same issue, I tried V90/V95 too but no luck, V83 seems to be the best to get through without using commands.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I haven't even gotten into swordie, just turned server on and stuck there, with 117 same issue, I tried V90/V95 too but no luck, V83 seems to be the best to get through without using commands.
Yeah I also tried V90/95 as well but it's just not stable enough to play as a regular player. Gotta have admin commands to fix.
If you follow the guide in the SwordieMS Discord, you should be able to get it up and running and be able to play fine as long as you have admin commands.

These days, I don't have enough time or even experience to go through and fix problems anymore, that's why I'm just looking for something plug-and-play.
I wish it was like the old Odin days, where people just share things instead of keeping it locked up to themselves.

Even if the the people running the latest version private server release their work, it's not like they're going to have much competition anyways.

Back