Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sublime The Scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Btw what kind of seller deletes poop without sending it to their client theres always an option to pm on an inbox here or an offline messege

I was actually going to make a comment on that same issue after reading it, in an earlier post. What kind of "employee" does that? Technically you hired him, and until the finished product is delivered he's working for you. You're not going to be working at a job place and tell your boss last nights paperwork was shredded cause he went home for the night.

That would be idiotic.. You provide your boss with the paperwork and then you move onto other tasks. I'm just mind blown, even if someone doesn't come on for months you would think you're obligated to keep the finished product on hand until you have handed it to them or at the very least they informed you they are no longer interested THEN scarp it.

=\ .. this whole thing is just like mind blowing. I'm not quite sure why you're still relying on it? Is it something I'm missing or can you elaborate on it a little bit more?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nothing else to elaborate on.

More than likely, he won't get his website. Nick. SirKidd. Crawl. All people who can make/help/code a website design for you with a lot more credibility.

Reaction score
I hope things work out for you in the end. I am quite surprised that he would stoop this low. Well, maybe not so much, it was apparent he always had a conning personality (or at least from my perspective on him).

A bit off-topic, but still relating to the thread's op:
What he said about this so-called "#1 rule on RageZone" is a load quite honestly. Feeding off of someone's reputation only makes you look like a parasite to the people who aren't complete retards. You establish yourself as a member of a community using your own means, because once there's no one left to hold your hand you're screwed. Who cares what other people think of you? You do what you need to because that's all that counts in the end: what you did for yourself will get you farther than relying upon others for handouts.

Reaction score
I hope things work out for you in the end. I am quite surprised that he would stoop this low. Well, maybe not so much, it was apparent he always had a conning personality (or at least from my perspective on him).

A bit off-topic, but still relating to the thread's op:
What he said about this so-called "#1 rule on RageZone" is a load quite honestly. Feeding off of someone's reputation only makes you look like a parasite to the people who aren't complete retards. You establish yourself as a member of a community using your own means, because once there's no one left to hold your hand you're screwed. Who cares what other people think of you? You do what you need to because that's all that counts in the end: what you did for yourself will get you farther than relying upon others for handouts.

It's all about dat epenor++; && post++; :zippy:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Any updates?
[UPDATE Tuesday, February 12, 2013]His deadline for the finished website was yesterday, and he hasn't been Online. Here's our latest conversation:

[2/6/13 3:09:08 PM] Steven Doctor: hi there[2/6/13 3:09:15 PM] Steven Doctor: could you please hand over the end code files?
[2/6/13 6:08:04 PM] Steven Doctor: hello?
[2/7/13 12:24:19 PM] confused turtle: Currently headed home from school. will message you when i'm home and set for the most part.
[2/7/13 4:02:42 PM] Steven Doctor: ok
[2/7/13 4:02:52 PM] Steven Doctor: this will be the last day im gonna talk to you unless you hand over the files
[2/7/13 4:03:02 PM] Steven Doctor: and ill have to continue the dispute
[2/7/13 4:41:59 PM] confused turtle: For you to be able to file a "dispute", i will provide a script for you to review. This script is the configuration file, it will include a SQL Sanitization function, (Thus preventing SQL Injections). This file should be enough (for the most part) whilst submitting your dispute. , that is a codesnippet from part of the CPanel, if you wish to proceed with a dispute you can do so.
[2/7/13 4:42:03 PM] confused turtle: Please message me with any concerns you may have
[2/7/13 4:42:04 PM] confused turtle: I will reply shortly.
[2/7/13 4:43:12 PM] confused turtle: Please also note, that is not a complete script, it is a code snippet from the Control Panel for user-based configurations. If you wish for the full backend-website code, it will be provided to you with the website. If you would like a live-preview of the backend code, I will also work on getting that working for you.
[2/7/13 4:43:41 PM] confused turtle: This Sunday is Chinese New Years, and I will be visiting my family. I will be less available on Saturday, and Sunday. Please do not be alarmed if it takes me longer than usual to reply.
[2/7/13 4:43:54 PM] confused turtle: Thank You,
[2/7/13 4:44:03 PM] Steven Doctor: ill be in colorado for the snow for the next week, i leave in 2 days
[2/7/13 4:44:09 PM] Steven Doctor: just please give me the end code files right now
[2/7/13 4:44:11 PM] Steven Doctor: i need them
[2/7/13 4:44:17 PM] Steven Doctor: not a snippet please
[2/7/13 4:44:24 PM] Steven Doctor: you already said you would give them to me
[2/7/13 4:44:27 PM] Steven Doctor: please give them to me
[2/7/13 4:45:24 PM] Steven Doctor: you just want me to go away dont you
[2/7/13 4:45:27 PM] Steven Doctor: whatever dude
[2/7/13 4:45:42 PM] Steven Doctor: im not getting poop from you because you continue to feed me shenanigans and not what you owe me
[2/7/13 4:45:57 PM] Steven Doctor: in terms, i spend $150 to get your ragezone account banned, and your name shitted on
[2/7/13 4:45:59 PM] Steven Doctor: good enough
[2/7/13 4:46:00 PM] Steven Doctor: thanks!
[2/7/13 4:47:58 PM] confused turtle: Hello, I have already stated that a live-preview can be worked on if needed. Yes, I have promised you the backend code. No, I am not feeding you shenanigans. If you wish to believe so, then so be it.
[2/7/13 4:48:15 PM] confused turtle: Anywho, I will be right back.
[2/7/13 4:48:24 PM] Steven Doctor: dude this keeps going on and on and on
[2/7/13 4:48:38 PM] Steven Doctor: you aren't supplying me with the things that i need
[2/7/13 4:48:40 PM] confused turtle: I believe there is a one week deadline that you stated
[2/7/13 4:48:43 PM] confused turtle: roughly 3 weeks ago.
[2/7/13 4:48:44 PM] confused turtle: mean
[2/7/13 4:48:45 PM] confused turtle: i mean
[2/7/13 4:48:47 PM] confused turtle: 3 days ago.
[2/7/13 4:48:57 PM] Steven Doctor: yea and you think that a deadline isn't necessaruy
[2/7/13 4:49:02 PM] Steven Doctor: is this how you handle business?
[2/7/13 4:49:12 PM] confused turtle: If you would like for that deadline to be put in place, then I can follow such procedures.
[2/7/13 4:49:13 PM] Steven Doctor: i thought you treated your other clients in a better manner than me
[2/7/13 4:49:47 PM] confused turtle: Well, my other clients didn't get my reputation shat on when I delayed their websites because of personal problems. But that is okay Steven.
[2/7/13 4:49:52 PM] confused turtle: I am understanding where you are coming from.
[2/7/13 4:50:01 PM] confused turtle: I have been working on your website, and am still doing so. Thank You.
[2/7/13 4:50:12 PM] Steven Doctor: if you supply me with a site then i will fix your name
[2/7/13 4:50:17 PM] Steven Doctor: if not then im done
[2/7/13 4:50:23 PM] Steven Doctor: 4 days
[2/7/13 4:50:28 PM] Steven Doctor: ill be contacting you
[2/7/13 4:50:34 PM] confused turtle: I do not care for my name, I am simply doing this because you paid for my website.
[2/7/13 4:50:44 PM] confused turtle: and I am fufilling what a business man does, thus by giving you a website.
[2/7/13 4:51:03 PM] Steven Doctor: we are both agreed on a deadline then
[2/7/13 4:51:09 PM] Steven Doctor: 3 days ago i created it
[2/7/13 4:51:22 PM] Steven Doctor: 4 days from now is when the deadline is
[2/7/13 4:51:27 PM] Steven Doctor: you'll have it by then?
[2/7/13 4:51:28 PM] confused turtle: ok
[2/7/13 4:51:32 PM] Steven Doctor: and you'll reply when i msg you?
[2/7/13 4:52:13 PM] confused turtle: in 4 days, if you message me I will reply. Over the next few days, I will seldom visit my skype. If you wish to contact me, you can do so by leavinga message on skype, and receiving a message back when it is read.
[2/7/13 4:52:28 PM] confused turtle: I will be on my mac for the majority of the time, and it does not have this skype junk on it.
[2/7/13 4:53:24 PM] Steven Doctor: ok
[2/11/13 5:14:49 PM] Steven Doctor: todays the deadline
[2/11/13 5:14:51 PM] Steven Doctor: got something for me?

I'm over his shenanigans and done talking to the kid. Got his silly little RZ acct. banned, he's acting like he doesn't care that it's been but he really does since he's a tiny stick about all his "rep" and "postcount".

$150 to save probably a lot of people from learning the lesson that I did!

Reaction score
[UPDATE Tuesday, February 12, 2013]His deadline for the finished website was yesterday, and he hasn't been Online. Here's our latest conversation:

-ninja'd-

I'm over his shenanigans and done talking to the kid. Got his silly little RZ acct. banned, he's acting like he doesn't care that it's been but he really does since he's a tiny stick about all his "rep" and "postcount".

$150 to save probably a lot of people from learning the lesson that I did!

First of all, I laughed when he said, "I do not care for my name, I am simply doing this because you paid for my website." That goes to show how poorly Alex Huang handles his business, and I advise if he is this unprofessional with the way he handles customers then no one should ever purchase from him, at all.

Secondly, I definitely did not like how you handled this situation 'Entourage', your immaturity really shows, and to be quite honest, I don't care at this point whether you decide to wake up and realize that it is not hard to dispute this with Paypal and get your $150 back really quickly and simply. You have pretty much ignored almost all of the people posting, advising, and helping you in this thread, and you keep posting content like chat logs that really bring out your immaturity and also your unprofessionalism with situations as serious as this. You're beating a dead horse basically, because we've already established he is a scammer. Anywho, good luck with all of this. That is all I am going to say. I'm done with this thread. Lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First of all, I laughed when he said, "I do not care for my name, I am simply doing this because you paid for my website." That goes to show how poorly Alex Huang handles his business, and I advise if he is this unprofessional with the way he handles customers then no one should ever purchase from him, at all.

Secondly, I definitely did not like how you handled this situation 'Entourage', your immaturity really shows, and to be quite honest, I don't care at this point whether you decide to wake up and realize that it is not hard to dispute this with Paypal and get your $150 back really quickly and simply. You have pretty much ignored almost all of the people posting, advising, and helping you in this thread, and you keep posting content like chat logs that really bring out your immaturity and also your unprofessionalism with situations as serious as this. You're beating a dead horse basically, because we've already established he is a scammer. Anywho, good luck with all of this. That is all I am going to say. I'm done with this thread. Lol
If immaturity shows from the way the I speak with him, I just want to let you know that I don't have any more care when it comes to properly having a conversation with this stick. I already tried opening a dispute, the payment was sent in November last year, and I can open a dispute because it was a gift AND it was too long ago. If I sent the payment as a regular payment like I should have, I still wouldn't be able to open up a dispute because it was too long ago.

I even called them twice, as well. Both ladies said the same exact poop to me, and that they couldn't do anything about getting my money back. That's why I don't even care anymore about my loss, it's not a big deal. I just enjoy shitting on his name in this thread, even though it really doesn't matter (at all) at the end of the day.

This thread can be closed now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back