Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sublime The Scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow .. that is just .. blaaaaah =\ .. Sorry to hear. Perhaps do what wacky suggested? I mean you don't have anything to lose at this point. I'd love to hear Sublime's side about all this, very strange. Guess you can't always take people for who they present themselves to be.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow .. that is just .. blaaaaah =\ .. Sorry to hear. Perhaps do what wacky suggested? I mean you don't have anything to lose at this point. I'd love to hear Sublime's side about all this, very strange. Guess you can't always take people for who they present themselves to be.
He really has nothing to say, other than he clearly scammed the TS lol. You saw the site the TS posted, right ? Yeah, that site was for MapleDeity, clearly he used that to cover up, that in reality he wasn't working on his CMS. He also deleted the preview link on the Deity forums, which makes it all the more suspicious.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Bring this to an smod because it doesn't matter whether the transaction was done through forums or not sublime is still targeting ragezone members.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Who's this Sublime guy again?
Last I remembered, he was a noob.

Anw, good luck. Even tho you sent it as gift, I still remember you can chargeback. Just a more lengthy process.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Isn't this a forum ban worth?
I agree, it should be.

Yup, I can say that I've learned something valuable here...

Just wish we could all have a STICKY that is all about scamming. A list of well known scammers (like Sublime/Alex Huang) would be helpful.
I also agree with this, there should be a list of known people that scam others in the community.

I thought sublime was a cool guy...

I thought wrong:closedeyes:

Sorry for your loss:(:
He use to be a cool guy until he scammed a bunch of people and ran off with their money claiming they didn't give him enough time. I use to be friends with him and this is one among many other reasons why I cut ties with this guy. He can be a good person when he wants to be, just don't confront him about money making opportunities.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That website design looks oddly familiar... I'm not exactly sure where I've seen it, though.

Sorry you got scammed! That kind of behaviour makes me want to give away free designs lol.

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sigh... please stop using my name :|

Just to clarify - albeit, it should probably be obvious to many already - I have not spoken to or helped anyone in the "Maple" scene for ages now and you should have doubted what he was saying the moment he mentioned me especially since I have never contacted you directly (I often prefer to know who I am helping; I also have a tendency to be picky with who I work with or who I help out). I do not even use "ooVoo" and he does not have my Skype (I don't think anyone on RZ does unless you are special ;) ;)).
It is pretty disappointing that he would even include my name in his fraudulent scheme considering how much I have helped him in the past. A regrettable decision indeed.

On an unrelated note, it's pretty funny how he claims I am but "not really... well no" better than him and yet he claims that I am apparently helping him with his so-call "XSS" loopholes that will allow remote uploads. On both logical and technical grounds you can see how ridiculous this sounds.

Sorry for your loss nevertheless. In the future, consider paying in smaller instalments and wait for a prototype or wireframe mockup of the website before making your first payment.

EDIT: I just noticed he mentioned "Theia" in one of the screenshots on the OP. I can't believe he stole that name from me too :( Oh well, I don't have any use for it anyway.

Last edited:
<3
Reaction score
It is sad to see Sublime was involved in such a scam. But no surprise really! If you guys all did a past reputation check on him (do a check on his MSN), and you'll see that his reputation really isn't that great. ;) I knew that beforehand. It is also unfortunate that Ian's name was thrown around here in such a fraud.

I agree, it should be.

I also agree with this, there should be a list of known people that scam others in the community.

He use to be a cool guy until he scammed a bunch of people and ran off with their money claiming they didn't give him enough time. I use to be friends with him and this is one among many other reasons why I cut ties with this guy. He can be a good person when he wants to be, just don't confront him about money making opportunities.

I admit he can be a cool guy, but I already foreshadowed this to happen. This was due to the suspicion that I had of him on day 1. I realized that I encountered him 2 years ago, and was involved in a series of trouble. I am sure you can find what I am talking about if you do that reputation check, by placing his email in a Google search. ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What, you didn't expect this from the guy? Doesn't take more than 15 seconds to ask someone, he's a dirty scammer/liar and always has been. Gotta say you deserved it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mor pr0f of Alx scaming.
Entourage - Sublime The Scammer - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sublime the scammer, I always knew there was a catch to that person. Can't trust anyone unless they give you the item first.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOOOOL. Zackkkk remember that time Alex was making our website and giving us all that pro butt function and desgin he was gona include and we paid 250 for nothing? ROFL

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
NOTICE: Sublime has contacted me, and explained himself. Apparently, he was sick due to the flu and has been on an unannounced period of absence. The site is still being worked on, or so I am told. Hopefully, I receive it. If not, then he's nothing but below a scammer, and the thread will be updated furthermore.

He also requested for me to remove MapleDeity's design.
And also requested me to say that he showed me code snippets of some donation page, to let every fabulous person know that he's been working hard on the site.

Reaction score
NOTICE: Sublime has contacted me, and explained himself. Apparently, he was sick due to the flu and has been on an unannounced period of absence. The site is still being worked on, or so I am told. Hopefully, I receive it. If not, then he's nothing but below a scammer, and the thread will be updated furthermore.

He also requested for me to remove MapleDeity's design.
And also requested me to say that he showed me code snippets of some donation page, to let every fabulous person know that he's been working hard on the site.

Hope, you get the website bro. It would suck if, he actually did scam you....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hope, you get the website bro. It would suck if, he actually did scam you....
Yeah well, we shall all find out soon what kind of guy this dude is. Hoping he does the best for himself and hands me a site like what we agreed on, just gotta wait and see.

Why are you giving me negative rep for informing the community about something serious? If you're going to give me negative rep, at least use correct grammar please.

<3
Reaction score
Yeah well, we shall all find out soon what kind of guy this dude is. Hoping he does the best for himself and hands me a site like what we agreed on, just gotta wait and see.

Why are you giving me negative rep for informing the community about something serious? If you're going to give me negative rep, at least use correct grammar please.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if he read this thread, and is slowly whipping something up or continuing his unfinished work to save his own butt. You should really give this entire thread a close read as some of us actually encountered him or worked with him, etc.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's VERY simple:

I already contacted PP and I'm not getting my money back either way. I practically gave Sublime $150 for him to do what he wants with, regardless if I get a website or not, I can't do much now.

But what I can do is ruin his reputation on RageZone beyond imagination. It's my word against his. There's no way he'll be able to explain any of this, and I encourage him to attempt it. It'll just make him look like more of the idiot, and we all know this VERY WELL.

If I get a site that I'm satisfied with, good for him.

If I do NOT, then my existence on RageZone will solely be for spreading the word of his bad name.

BOTTOM LINE: Every person knows him as a scammer. It's up to him to redeem himself and provide me with what we agreed upon at the beginning of all of this. It's really not a big deal for me, so what that I lost a fraction of what I have? The fall is on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back