Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sublime The Scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lul.

he told me some interesting stuff about you as well, let me confirm all of this claims via pm

Honestly if he contacted you, why not request a close now. This is going to turn into all sorts of stupid drama between stupid people claiming stupid things. I don't think anyone particularly cares as of right now seeing as he claims to be "still working on it" and you are going with it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Honestly if he contacted you, why not request a close now. This is going to turn into all sorts of stupid drama between stupid people claiming stupid things. I don't think anyone particularly cares as of right now seeing as he claims to be "still working on it" and you are going with it.
Other individuals enjoy to be fully informed about the financial aspects of what's going on in the RZ community...or so I hope they do. That's why this thread will not be closed.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

drama is great, i love drama, especially when it's about people who can't live in society with others like the sublime case.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I guess you should keep us updated, last thing we want is getting FALSE information about Sublime being a scammer...
but then if you get scammed, sorry for you to hear and hopefully it can be resolved SOMEHOW

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lul.

he told me some interesting stuff about you as well, let me confirm all of this claims via pm

Edit: I have included the personal message; .

One's abilities aren't recognized simply by working with someone, the recognition he has received in the past few years have been on his own account because the work he has produced was substantially good, but recently he is acting unprofessional and not considering the customer resulting in an epidemic poop storm such as this. During the time he was working for me, he did a great job. I honestly have no complaints when it comes to his work ethic up until this point. I'm not going to get into the story about AncientMS because it's not my place to make those claims of what he did or didn't do. Your best bet would be to talk to the owner of AncientMS and get the facts. For the record, I don't owe him money at all. He decided to place a donation toward server costs and requested it back when he realized I didn't want to talk to him again.

<3
Reaction score
One's abilities aren't recognized simply by working with someone, the recognition he has received in the past few years have been on his own account because the work he has produced was substantially good, but recently he is acting unprofessional and not considering the customer resulting in an epidemic poop storm such as this. During the time he was working for me, he did a great job. I honestly have no complaints when it comes to his work ethic up until this point. I'm not going to get into the story about AncientMS because it's not my place to make those claims of what he did or didn't do. Your best bet would be to talk to the owner of AncientMS and get the facts. For the record, I don't owe him money at all. He decided to place a donation toward server costs and requested it back when he realized I didn't want to talk to him again.

Actually, there is some relation between him being recognized and him working with you. He wouldn't have been as easily recognized if it weren't for you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looking at everything and what I've talked to Alex about recently.

He seems to have been genuinely sick. However, working with Alex and knowing what he's like, I will say he likes to procrastinate a lot. Which is partially why I think that anyone could have thought you'd be jipped.

Now, about the Ian stuff. With Ian saying what he did on this thread, brings more scepticism into the picture and some things do not add up at all.

Just how he is.

Hopefully all of this will blow over and the drama llama train will move on to the next gaming section.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
I always hated that guy so bad...
And now I do even more.

Sorry for your loss, bro.. You should be more careful next time.
Don't trust anyone unless he's a famous guy who creates websites for everyone with a good image and good feedback.

Reaction score
why is this thread actually here? I don't see how this pertains to MapleStory discussion what-so-ever... and kevin's usually the first to close everything here for that reason.

either way, sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back