Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sublime The Scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
$150 can feed 12 maplers. Paypal chargeback is the way to go.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Heh, you're funny, why don't you take a look at the section and look at some of the other threads that are closed, which pertain much much more to MapleStory then this?

For example:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f425/edenms-next-line-sued-nexon-894493/

It's warning users about Alex's actions towards MAPLESTORY RELATED THINGS.

@EdenMS. It's a thread regarding a MAPLESTORY PRIVATE SERVER.

I'd like to hint at the "Maplestory" part since this is the sub-section for Maplestory discussions and development.

It'd be ridiculous for this to be closed/deleted.

Maybe not closed since the user is banned now, but thread deletion should be out of the question.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why is this thread actually here? I don't see how this pertains to MapleStory discussion what-so-ever... and kevin's usually the first to close everything here for that reason.

either way, sorry for your loss.
It's a warning for everyone here and proof that Sublime is indeed an idiot.

Anyway, this thread will die soon or gets closed soon.

Heh, you're funny, why don't you take a look at the section and look at some of the other threads that are closed, which pertain much much more to MapleStory then this?

For example:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f425/edenms-next-line-sued-nexon-894493/
Read my last post there. It's not allowed to talk about specific private servers, only private servers in general. We allow threads like this, but not other threads that are just here to insult another member.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a warning for everyone here and proof that Sublime is indeed an idiot.

Anyway, this thread will die soon or gets closed soon.

Read my last post there. It's not allowed to talk about specific private servers, only private servers in general. We allow threads like this, but not other threads that are just here to insult another member.

Why would you close it? It's in the discussion forum, something may be discussed forever.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why would you close it? It's in the discussion forum, something may be discussed forever.
and this will be discussed forever because ill keep updating it like i just did now

Reaction score
I think you might have forgotten that kevin isn't that great of a mod.
If Entourage runs out of things to update this topic with, then even I would probably close this topic, because honestly, most of the posts are people questioning the existence of this thread, or just stating the generic "I feel bad for you", "Sublime sucks".

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If Entourage runs out of things to update this topic with, then even I would probably close this topic, because honestly, most of the posts are people questioning the existence of this thread, or just stating the generic "I feel bad for you", "Sublime sucks".
I'll surely run out of things to update it with, plus I don't have much care if this gets closed anyway. As long as it's still in existence and not deleted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and this will be discussed forever because ill keep updating it like i just did now

Who would want to talk about a specific person "FOREVER"? He's already banned.
You waited 1-2months filled with excuses from him, and you don't even care about the money you spent or the website. All you want is to show every piece of evidence to prove that Subline is a scammer and that he should never be trusted. As well as him being an idiot who procrastinates alot. Which is actually true in most cases.
There's nothing to benefit from this thread besides fulfilling everyone's thirst for rage and informing people the truth. Other than that, with the lack of resemblance this have for maplestory it would probably get to page 3 by the end of this month.

Reaction score
The chat logs look faked.

[1/18/13 10:41:49 PM] Confused Turtle :3: qq
[1/18/13 10:41:49 PM] Confused Turtle :3: will pay you back on the 25th

So you're telling me he typed all of that within the same second? If this were true, Sublime types over 350 words per minute. The world typing record isn't even over 200 words per minute. Even if skype lags, poop doesn't come through in the same second. The time messages come through depend on the time on the computer or device of the person who sends them. This is why messages on Skype appear further up the chat history sometimes when people are using a mobile network to chat. The time skew makes messages show up above older messages, but the seconds are still counted correctly.

This is no the only instance this happens either. I suggest information like this gets further reviewed in the future before making a decision like permanently banning someone.

I mean, what proof does he have? A dump of faked Skype logs? Dan, really? Sure, he might not have a perfect history, but this thread doesn't present any evidence worthy of a ban.

Edit-
btw, @ your talks about calling Paypal regarding this... LOL. Paypal doesn't handle this stuff over the phone, sorry. Anyone who uses Paypal knows this, so I'm not sure why you're spouting that BS.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
^ you can call Paypal and deal with stuff over the phone. I'm sure you can deal with a situation like this over the phone.

It's not UNHEARD of.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The chat logs look faked.

[1/18/13 10:41:49 PM] Confused Turtle :3: qq
[1/18/13 10:41:49 PM] Confused Turtle :3: will pay you back on the 25th

So you're telling me he typed all of that within the same second? If this were true, Sublime types over 350 words per minute. The world typing record isn't even over 200 words per minute. Even if skype lags, poop doesn't come through in the same second. The time messages come through depend on the time on the computer or device of the person who sends them. This is why messages on Skype appear further up the chat history sometimes when people are using a mobile network to chat. The time skew makes messages show up above older messages, but the seconds are still counted correctly.

This is no the only instance this happens either. I suggest information like this gets further reviewed in the future before making a decision like permanently banning someone.

I mean, what proof does he have? A dump of faked Skype logs? Dan, really? Sure, he might not have a perfect history, but this thread doesn't present any evidence worthy of a ban.

Edit-
btw, @ your talks about calling Paypal regarding this... LOL. Paypal doesn't handle this stuff over the phone, sorry. Anyone who uses Paypal knows this, so I'm not sure why you're spouting that BS.
I would be more than glad to provide you with a video of me scrolling through Skype itself so you can see the time stamps on the messages, instead of a picture that I can just edit. Ill do this right after I find any sort of duck to give, which I doubt ill locate any time soon.

Im the one who lost money, but he is the one who is banned. Do you know why he is banned? Not just because of this, but because of his actions towards several other people as well. Do you know Sublime yourself? I (more than highly) doubt that you do. And if it turns out that you do actually know him, then you do not know him well enough.

Reaction score
^ you can call Paypal and deal with stuff over the phone. I'm sure you can deal with a situation like this over the phone.

It's not UNHEARD of.

Nope, you can't. I have a business account with Paypal and have been using them for years. If you call about being scammed you're going to get laughed off the phone, after they tell you to go through the dispute process of course.

You can call Paypal yes, but not for payment disputes. Please educate yourself on the company before you try to tell "educate" someone who has been using said company for over 8 years.

I would be more than glad to provide you with a video of me scrolling through Skype itself so you can see the time stamps on the messages, instead of a picture that I can just edit. Ill do this right after I find any sort of duck to give, which I doubt ill locate any time soon.

Im the one who lost money, but he is the one who is banned. Do you know why he is banned? Not just because of this, but because of his actions towards several other people as well. Do you know Sublime yourself? I (more than highly) doubt that you do. And if it turns out that you do actually know him, then you do not know him well enough.

Skype doesn't show seconds in the timestamps on messages... only when you copy the message. A video to prove this would be useless... Your lack of fundamental understanding of how Skype itself works makes you seem even more shady.

It doesn't matter. If you're going to put in this much effort to get someone banned, you would put in the same effort when your claims are questioned. So, I'm waiting for the video.

Reaction score
Ron, look at these chat logs between me and Razer.. It will say he sent 2 or 3 messages in the space of a second, but he really didnt, that's just how Skype is.

CGP1l0E - Sublime The Scammer - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please educate yourself on the company before you try to tell "educate" someone who has been using said company for over 8 years.

Wasn't trying to educate you. I said "I'm sure you can".

Wasn't a 100% fact since I was still iffy on if you could or not.

You learn something everyday.

So hostile.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ron, look at these chat logs between me and Razer.. It will say he sent 2 or 3 messages in the space of a second, but he really didnt, that's just how Skype is.

CGP1l0E - Sublime The Scammer - RaGEZONE Forums
It's just lagg, probably.

Also.. what a wonderful conversation you have there...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back