Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sublime The Scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There's no need for you to be in this thread. Your skeptical doubts serve for nothing, and I strongly recommend that you don't reply to anyone on this thread anymore. He's banned, and will not be unbanned. He even told me "no thanks" to the unban.

Reaction score
He sounds like a big douch, That sucks bro. I do like the design btw mind sharing the psd (If he actually gave that to you, if its yours keep it). But I would recommend watching this guy on youtube by the name of AdamKhourey (that is his youtube account), you can get a social network site connected to your server with some html, php, and sql skills in less than a month.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
He sounds like a big douch, That sucks bro. I do like the design btw mind sharing the psd (If he actually gave that to you, if its yours keep it). But I would recommend watching this guy on youtube by the name of AdamKhourey (that is his youtube account), you can get a social network site connected to your server with some html, php, and sql skills in less than a month.
Can't post .PSD files, Sublime lied to me and said that he was the creator of the design. He isn't, contact Crawl if you want the design (won't be free).

Reaction score
Ron, look at these chat logs between me and Razer.. It will say he sent 2 or 3 messages in the space of a second, but he really didnt, that's just how Skype is.

CGP1l0E - Sublime The Scammer - RaGEZONE Forums

Read my post, seriously.

Copy and paste those messages in to notepad. The time messages show up is determined by the machine of the person sending the messages. Even if there is lag, messages will come in with correct times.

You just gave me the biggest facepalm I've EVER had. I CLEARLY said the seconds don't show up in the message view.

DERP.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow Alecks.. I didn't think you were that type of person.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is a large amount of crap with people on ragezone as of late.
Around 6 months ago View Profile: Haitai - RaGEZONE - MMORPG development forums posted all around this forum I was a scammer and caused me so much ball poop. I lost from clients pulling out due to it over $3000 in active work I was doing.

The user had not only failed to contact me, not only called me a scammer when I had 2 weeks still left on the original contract date, not only took the files after I completed and NEVER PAID, not only spammed Ragezone calling me a cheat/scammer/thief but also caused me so many issues I had to implement ballshit rules on new clients just to protect my self.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Around 6 months ago View Profile: Haitai - RaGEZONE - MMORPG development forums posted all around this forum I was a scammer and caused me so much ball poop. I lost from clients pulling out due to it over $3000 in active work I was doing.

The user had not only failed to contact me, not only called me a scammer when I had 2 weeks still left on the original contract date, not only took the files after I completed and NEVER PAID, not only spammed Ragezone calling me a cheat/scammer/thief but also caused me so many issues I had to implement ballshit rules on new clients just to protect my self.
You must let the ENTIRE community know what this faggot is doing, so that no one will ever give this witch any money. All of this shenanigans that's occurring is rather childish, it's really unfortunate in my eyes.

Reaction score

Recruit more useful mods? Keep a bigger chain of command like admin >mods>sub mods? I mean to keep faggot scammers out of ragezone. but it sucks all your hard work went in vain. 3,000$ worth of files is a big deal, especially if you work from home.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Recruit more useful mods? Keep a bigger chain of command like admin >mods>sub mods? I mean to keep faggot scammers out of ragezone. but it sucks all your hard work went in vain. 3,000$ worth of files is a big deal, especially if you work from home.
When you refer to the positions that have to do with certain authority, do you mean this pertaining to the RageZone community? Because if you do, I've already seen a few supervisors around as well as a numerous amount of super mods and mods, and these positions don't really help to preventing scammers and spammers.

Good scammers are stupid, and great scammers are smart. Even if you're a person with an account that has a godly amount of rep, and everyone views you as a legit, honest member, you can still go rogue and do a completely 180 while scamming a bunch of people. The outlook on your profile can be really good, and these great scammers have a higher choice of taking another individual's money if they seem legit.

Then there are spammers who join and have no rep, bad grammar, and every other general sign of a stupid spammer. They usually end up getting banned in the end, but it all comes down to what sort of spammer they are.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I vouch for all this Alex is full of poop. I would show ss of the crap he sent me "his php files" but i just finish reformatting my computer You can ask JakeK or sunnyboy i showed them they where all php files from different released sites i asked him wtf is this poop and all he said was oh im too lazy to make all the pages i just took them from other cms point is alex is full of poop.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I vouch for all this Alex is full of poop. I would show ss of the crap he sent me "his php files" but i just finish reformatting my computer You can ask JakeK or sunnyboy i showed them they where all php files from different released sites i asked him wtf is this poop and all he said was oh im too lazy to make all the pages i just took them from other cms point is alex is full of poop.
My latest conversation with Alex:
[2/4/13 3:59:10 PM] Steven Doctor: no problem
[2/4/13 3:59:13 PM] Steven Doctor: and honestly
[2/4/13 3:59:18 PM] Steven Doctor: i just wanna clear this all up with you
[2/4/13 3:59:26 PM] Steven Doctor: the internet is a really, REALLY stupid place
[2/4/13 3:59:32 PM] Steven Doctor: and this all just seems Ducking retarded
[2/4/13 3:59:39 PM] Steven Doctor: can you please just let me know if you aren't going to give me a website
[2/4/13 3:59:42 PM] Steven Doctor: i REALLY want one
[2/4/13 3:59:46 PM] Steven Doctor: and i think i deserve one
[2/4/13 4:00:06 PM] Steven Doctor: but if you aren't going to give me one for what i gave you, then i understand that its my fault for trusting you in the first place
[2/4/13 4:00:14 PM] Steven Doctor: it would save me a lot of time if you let me know
[2/4/13 4:00:28 PM] Steven Doctor: but if you actually are, it would be greatly appreciated
[2/4/13 4:00:49 PM] Steven Doctor: moreover, i need to know so i can invest MORE money into another site
[2/4/13 4:00:57 PM] Steven Doctor: just trying to be fair
[2/4/13 4:03:33 PM] confused turtle: you'll be getting a websie.
[2/4/13 4:04:04 PM] confused turtle: For the next few days, i'll be checking my skype once every 3 hours or so, so finding me will be a bit harder. This is because I have a few websites i have to rush. However, rest assured I will keep you constantly updated about it
[2/4/13 4:04:14 PM] confused turtle: so look forward to a message from me every 2-3 hours with an update.
[2/4/13 4:04:21 PM] confused turtle: I'm going to go out for dinner, will be back
[2/4/13 4:04:24 PM] confused turtle: in an hour or two
[2/4/13 4:04:32 PM] confused turtle: and then finish up my homework, and work again

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
My latest conversation with Alex:
[2/4/13 3:59:10 PM] Steven Doctor: no problem
[2/4/13 3:59:13 PM] Steven Doctor: and honestly
[2/4/13 3:59:18 PM] Steven Doctor: i just wanna clear this all up with you
[2/4/13 3:59:26 PM] Steven Doctor: the internet is a really, REALLY stupid place
[2/4/13 3:59:32 PM] Steven Doctor: and this all just seems Ducking retarded
[2/4/13 3:59:39 PM] Steven Doctor: can you please just let me know if you aren't going to give me a website
[2/4/13 3:59:42 PM] Steven Doctor: i REALLY want one
[2/4/13 3:59:46 PM] Steven Doctor: and i think i deserve one
[2/4/13 4:00:06 PM] Steven Doctor: but if you aren't going to give me one for what i gave you, then i understand that its my fault for trusting you in the first place
[2/4/13 4:00:14 PM] Steven Doctor: it would save me a lot of time if you let me know
[2/4/13 4:00:28 PM] Steven Doctor: but if you actually are, it would be greatly appreciated
[2/4/13 4:00:49 PM] Steven Doctor: moreover, i need to know so i can invest MORE money into another site
[2/4/13 4:00:57 PM] Steven Doctor: just trying to be fair
[2/4/13 4:03:33 PM] confused turtle: you'll be getting a websie.
[2/4/13 4:04:04 PM] confused turtle: For the next few days, i'll be checking my skype once every 3 hours or so, so finding me will be a bit harder. This is because I have a few websites i have to rush. However, rest assured I will keep you constantly updated about it
[2/4/13 4:04:14 PM] confused turtle: so look forward to a message from me every 2-3 hours with an update.
[2/4/13 4:04:21 PM] confused turtle: I'm going to go out for dinner, will be back
[2/4/13 4:04:24 PM] confused turtle: in an hour or two
[2/4/13 4:04:32 PM] confused turtle: and then finish up my homework, and work again
LOL He told me that about 10 times dont get your hopes up just bring this up "How come Zack never got his site either after 7 months now?"
See what he has to say about that

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LOL He told me that about 10 times dont get your hopes up just bring this up "How come Zack never got his site either after 7 months now?"
See what he has to say about that

Alex said that you disappeared for awhile and he wasn't going to keep old crappy websites for over a week or something. So he tossed it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Alex said that you disappeared for awhile and he wasn't going to keep old crappy websites for over a week or something. So he tossed it.
Yeah that's what he told me as well, but I don't understand why you're asking him about all of this. I'm sure you want to know as much as everyone else here (I'm sure that they could care less), but what does it have to do with you? It's worse if you spread false information to other people about Alex, especially if Alex is the one that told you what you just said. I don't believe it, and I have no reason to as well.

Even if it's true, I could care less.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah that's what he told me as well, but I don't understand why you're asking him about all of this. I'm sure you want to know as much as everyone else here (I'm sure that they could care less), but what does it have to do with you? It's worse if you spread false information to other people about Alex, especially if Alex is the one that told you what you just said. I don't believe it, and I have no reason to as well.

Even if it's true, I could care less.

Because I know Alex? I talk to him...?

I'm not defending him, because I know how he is. He's sarcastic, overly playful and procrastinates a poop ton.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay, I really don't care.

[UPDATE Tuesday, February 5, 2013]Just got a response from PayPal regarding the scam. Emailed PayPal all chat conversations, as well as pics of other ppl saying that they've been scammed by him. Requesting dispute to be put on hold for the moment, as Alex says that he'll be providing me with the base files for the website. If he doesn't provide me with them in the next three days, I'll continue fighting him with the dispute.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, I really don't care.

[UPDATE Tuesday, February 5, 2013]Just got a response from PayPal regarding the scam. Emailed PayPal all chat conversations, as well as pics of other ppl saying that they've been scammed by him. Requesting dispute to be put on hold for the moment, as Alex says that he'll be providing me with the base files for the website. If he doesn't provide me with them in the next three days, I'll continue fighting him with the dispute.

Just pointing this out, why would you bother attempting to get your website from him when it's very obvious he's lying. You can compare his claims with SaintsIan to what SaintsIan actually posted, and they were complete bs, for just one exmaple. I'm sure there are more. This is more than likely BS as well.

Reaction score
Just pointing this out, why would you bother attempting to get your website from him when it's very obvious he's lying. You can compare his claims with SaintsIan to what SaintsIan actually posted, and they were complete bs, for just one exmaple. I'm sure there are more. This is more than likely BS as well.

I completely agree with Proxied. Why would you bother going back to him for the website? He is most likely just lying to not seem like a total numbskull. I can compare this situation to another, it's like a girl going back to dating her abusive boyfriend. It just isn't worth it, lol.

I suggest finding another web developer/designer that is worth your time and money, because to be very honest with you, you can pay other web developers $150 and receive a similar if not better website than what Sublime will design for you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why don't you just ask SirKid to make you a website design to your expections. Then ask Crawl to code it for you.

Sure, it might be a little more expensive, but you know that you won't get jipped and you don't have to worry about them being complete and total assholes and scamming you.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ask Nick West hes a good guy worked with him plenty of time. Btw what kind of seller deletes poop without sending it to their client theres always an option to pm on an inbox here or an offline messege point is Alex is full of poop He told me some crap about ian helping him as well. As much as we know he might not even know how the duck to code a site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back