Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

All-in-one thread for V.62! Includs:Content for the Patch.Patch Details.The ~Tally~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DON'T LET THIS DIE!

Pirates class is finally here! Are you ready? New World, New Town, New Quests, New Monsters, New Items, New Cash Shop items, New Adventure!

Pirates

Be a Pirate and come to the new town Nautilis and visit Kyrin to start your adventure as a Pirate!
New quests, new mobs, and new NPC's await your arrrrrival!

Check out the Pirates website for more information:

New World

Start fresh and experience a brand new world Demethos along with a new class! Get 2x EXP and Drop for two weeks!

Extra Character Slot Coupon

Now you can create a 4th character in any world! Just purchase a character slot coupon in the cash shop!

New Thanksgiving Events

Dinner Fixin's Event
Help mom and dad cook a Thanksgiving dinner by hunting Turkey Commandos for all the ingredients!

Nexon Card Quest
Get allowance from Mom and Dad to get Nexon Game Cards through various vendor NPC's around town!

iTCG Set 5

Behold Zakum! Residing deep within the volcano of El Nath, Zakum awaits for the strongest Maplers to come and challenge his might. Adonis, a spiritually-attuned Hero and long lost brother of Abodis, has ventured to the town of El Nath to liberate the spirits of the townspeople. Knowledgeable in ancient history, he seeks to perform a ritual to free the spirits of the town, now serving Zakum as his minions; he also searches for Stone Denari, an ancient currency once used in the region, to remove any and all traces of the fearsome Zakum. He plans to use the Zakum Diamonds, jewels dropped by Zakum himself which contain the spirits he absorbed, to liberate the townspeople from the scourge of Zakum.

All Gachapons have been updated with new items! Check Nexon.net for details!

New Mount Covers are on sale in the cash shop! Be the first to score your own Frog and Ostrich Mount Cover!

Keep checking the website for the patch date!

Proof:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO!

MapleStory will be going through a scheduled Patch on Tuesday, November 11th, 2008.

Edit: The Patch will be extended for one hour.
The 1st of many extensions.

This one involves the game servers, and it'll last for approximately 8 hours.

<MapleStory Patch>

- Server : All Game Servers

- Time : Tuesday, November 11th, 10:00 pm ~ 6:00 am PST

(Wednesday, November 12th, 6:00 am ~ 2:00 pm GMT)

The website will be available during the Patch. Click here to read what's coming this patch!

Thank you, and Happy Mapling

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is a Content Patch?

New content has to mesh well with our version, and since we have unique content, there?s always a possibility that it could affect another area of the game, so we have to test it. After we complete testing and everything is working, the game will be open to everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE MORE THING​

Hey,

This is a thread where you can post. Say how many cards you redeemed. The value and if you got any bonuses at all! I will try to update as fast as possible, but I am not a machine so it make take a while. Please refrain from flaming please. This is a thread to a) shorten the amount of threads and b) a place people can chek out some stuff

~The Tally~

10K Cards:
Total 10k Cards Bonus:
Total 25k Cards:
Total 25k Cards Bonus:
Total Cards Redeemed:
Total Bonuses:
Event Info​

Happy Holidays From Nexon!

Redeem your prepaid card and win! One double cash Prize in every 100 Cards and a chance to Win 1,000,000 Nexon Cash!

Event Date: 11/10/2008 - 12/31/2008

Nexon Cash Event

Nexon would like to take a moment to thank all of their users for making 2008 a wonderful year! As a token of appreciation, they have hidden surprise gifts in select Nexon Game Cards. One out of every 100 Nexon Game Cards will give you DOUBLE NEXON CASH! That

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Info] November Patch Information V.62

There's one already posted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes, but it doesn't show whats coming.

Newbie Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The website will be available during the Patch. Click here to read what's coming this patch!

Quoted by the other post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Gah! Crap.... I just saw it on the nexon website... Well.. Its good for the lazy people...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Edit: The Patch will be extended for one hour.
The 1st of many extensions.
it this very familiar, I calculate about 10 hours more :grr:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it this very familiar, I calculate about 10 hours more :grr:

Meh.. I think about 15-20... Its a new wrold and a new ob...

Nexon's last new wrold.. took alone a 23 hour extension...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

UPDATED! Added somthing that got locked on my other post...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol 10hours =p
i wonder wen v.62 source is avalible to us ..who noes >.>

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
u dont learn do u? your old thread got deleted o.o

Back