Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What type of Server you like?With my opinion!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First of all sorry for my English. I am not a English speaker. Concerned to the topic I will love to have your opinion about it. Many questions are to be asked in this thread. So fetch a drink.(not much)

P.S. I request you to give a opinion not only of these questions but put data of WHAT YOU ALL LIKE MOST!That is the aim of thread to give the PS owners idea what people like! I will add more questions later.

Moving to the topic I will like you to answer the following questions-

Q1.) What will you like more?

Your options are:

1.) High Rates (like 1000x 1000x 10x or maybe 1000x 500x and 3x) I prefer it more xD
2.) Mid Rate server like (200x 100x 1x or 300x 200x 2x) 2nd rank if i dont find any good server
3.) Low Rate server like (1x 1x 1x or a bit high like 20x 2x 1x) not good.

Q2.) What will you like more?

Your options are as under-

1.) Wz Edits (just download them for stupid chairs yuck!hate these)
2.) Non-Wz edits (if server is interesting i prefer it)
3.) HIGHLY EDITS (over 1 GB!) (otherwise I mostly use these server only for v111)

Q3.) What will you like more xD?

Your options are as under-

1.) Tough Bosses with edited stat xD. YEA~~
2.) Simple Bosses (if i have to download for tough bosses then i prefer this more)
3.) Nerfed ( No one like these and there are'nt any like this i think lol)

Q4.) What will you like more -

1.) Good Community with good people.
2.) Cocky people lol.
3.) Sex y People lol xD
4.) Gay s!

Q5.) What you like more?

Your options are under-

1.) Good Owner
2.) Owner like Sango (from what I have heard) NO OFFENSE!
3.) Impartial Owners.

I am not finished since I have not given idea which I wanted to discuss about?
VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am thinking of having a server in CRAZY STYLE XD~

The server will be v62 with 1x 1x 1x and have MSI system with tetris system lol@!

How>

We can have a lot of events and winner get items xD.
I think it is a little childish (just wanted to get your opinion).

HACKING HOUR lol ( NAH!! I think it is not good lol).

Well it is all for now,, I will be back. Please give your opinion and I will respect you xD.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1) 2
2) 2, unless wz edits are really good/appealing
3) 1
4) 1 (unless you're a fag)
5) 1

about the 'We can have a lot of events and winner get items xD.' part, I don't see how it is childish. The top few servers on gtop all hold such events.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1) 2
2) Depends on what type of WZs you can make
3) Between 1 and 3
4) 1, what do you have against gays?
5) 1

About Ga ys I am just saying lol ( did'nt have much options to provide)

1) 2
2) 2, unless wz edits are really good/appealing
3) 1
4) 1 (unless you're a fag)
5) 1

about the 'We can have a lot of events and winner get items xD.' part, I don't see how it is childish. The top few servers on gtop all hold such events.

About that childish thing I meant that A SERVER WITH 1x 1x 1x rates (old maple like) with crazy features like MSI Teretis xD so what do you say about that

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1) Low Rates. Mid rates can be acceptable, but overall Low rates are better imo.
2) Good edits, so I guess 'highly' edits in terms of content. I have yet to find a server with some though.
3) Simple bosses, but Tough bosses are nice as well.
4) Good community ofcourse!
5) Same thing applies here, a good owner.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1) Low Rates. Mid rates can be acceptable, but overall Low rates are better imo.
2) Good edits, so I guess 'highly' edits in terms of content. I have yet to find a server with some though.
3) Simple bosses, but Tough bosses are nice as well.
4) Good community ofcourse!
5) Same thing applies here, a good owner.

Quite a good opinion. Thank you for your opinion.

For DETAILED WZ EDITS TRY THESE V111 SERVERS (sorry for caps lock)

1.) Bored MS (50x 25x 2x) not sure about money and drops. Low rates but super easy leveling not recommended for you.
2.) Project Obliterate (Mid rates like 100~200x same at meso and 5x or 3x drop) very easy lvling not recommended for you.
3.) KaizerMS something like 20x 10x 2x MOST RECOMMENDED FOR YOU! TAKES SOME EFFORT!

If you like high rate i would have recommended you angelic Story but it has sort of shut down.

I tried all of the above and enjoyed them. All of them contains custom jobs and custom items. Classes like Hayato. AB. Demon Avenger. Xenon. all are there.

Community wise I recommend you like this-

1.) Project Obliterate: Best community I found. (9/10)
2.) Kaizer MS: Just 2 points less for Olibetrate MS(7.9/10)
3.) Bored MS: All people are'nt bad but some people never listen and they won't help you.(7.2/10)

It is based on my opinon so please do not flame!

Type wise I recommend you like this ( probably too long for thank you reply lol)
First of all by type I mean when you will access custom jobs easily.

1.) Best for it is KaiserMS (at 0 rb you get any custom job you want)
2.) Project OBMS just lost by 0.1 point because you need to be 1 rb for it but good rates make up for it.
You will be playing custom jobs in only 30 minutes maximum if someone will leech you and I am sure they will.
3.) BoredMS: Only feature I hated that I had to download 2 GB edits and I need to have 20 Rb for ab and xenon and 30 Rb for Demon avenger. And I was lagging like hell on bosses lol.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendations, but servers with skillcovers are the ones I avoid the most.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Low rates, good community, good owner, no wz edits, and I be happy. But then again, you need to add something to the server to make it interesting or else it will be plain GMS-like gameplay.

Back