Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Unmetered Bandwidth Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What do you mean by unmetered? As in unlimited bandwidth?
Most VPS companies that rent out dedicated servers will give you enough bandwidth that it's the same as being unlimited (think 1TB+)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by unmetered? As in unlimited bandwidth?
Most VPS companies that rent out dedicated servers will give you enough bandwidth that it's the same as being unlimited (think 1TB+)

1TB+ is considered enough / same as unlimited?

I remember my server even during v55, reached 4-5TB of bandwidth. Now, it would definitely use more.

Also there's no such thing as unlimited. There's always a limit.

OT: Anyway, you have to tell us your budget first.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe 150 SGD ?

Try this then.

Unless you want offshore hosting. You could try

Reaction score
1TB+ is considered enough / same as unlimited?

I remember my server even during v55, reached 4-5TB of bandwidth. Now, it would definitely use more.

Also there's no such thing as unlimited. There's always a limit.

OT: Anyway, you have to tell us your budget first.

That's pretty much enough for me. Unless your server is super popular, I just don't see anyone using more than that 1TB.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do you think it worth it when you have dedicated server? In return for players donations? Is enough or short. Let's say it's popular. Did you get me?

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Well if you server is popular. Yeah you will get in return on what you have paid Monthly :p and actually 50 TB is quite alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back