Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Uploading Sites for Maplestory

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Top 3 Uploading Sites

1. Mediafire -
The best file uploading site for Maplestory, this site you can upload instantly, this site keeps all your downloads in one place, you can have folders for different downloads, and different sections, this sometimes makes you put in a Captcha so there is no spamming uploads/downloads. This site does not allow programs that aren't allowed to be publicly used/copywrited.

2. Localhostr -
This site is secure and does not allow hacks, keyloggers or copywrited programs, this requires a sign-up to upload, you can upload what you want quickly, this site allows 100% allocated bandwith so it does not have a set amount you can download at. "Uploading to Localhostr is as easy as drag, drop (wait a little bit) and copy the link. It's got a sweet progress bar too, so you know to grab a coffee." "Localhostr supports all file types, from images to documents to archives to everything else. You can even embed images." "Our public API is the same one we use and is built on solid REST principles. We hope developers enjoy using it as much as we do."

3. Dev-Host -
This site is one of the most unique uploading sites, this site has its own virus scan on files, so no one can put keyloggers or hacks inside of the files. This does not require a sign-up to upload, but if you want to keep your uploads and keep track of them, I would recommend signing up. This also counts the amount of downloads on your files. "Fast transfers with no capped download speeds."

4. Bayfiles -
5 GB max filesize for everyone, this is one of the best file uploading sites of all, this site does not allowing hacks, or copywrited files, but for maplestory dev, this is one of the best. I would recommend this one to anyone looking for fast uploading and a reliable place to upload your files.

5. SpeedyShare -
unlimited upload size, drag & drop support, upload auto resume, a very good uploading site for maplestory development, this does not allow hacks and is hack safe, you can use as much of your bandwidth as you want to download as quickly as possible and to upload as quickly as possible, I really hope this gets used!

These are all I USED to, test and make as a storage :D

200MB Limit :/

I used to use this all the time. 2GB Limit (Registered)

It's your free online 10GB (1TB for Premium) USB key that you don't need to carry around.

100MB Limit. But, HIGHEST download speed around.

10GB Max Size

5GB Max

10GB max. 50 Files only

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: Top 3 File Uploading Sites for Maplestory

How utterly useless.
Thanks for that comment, so nice. And no it's not, if some people don't know what to upload their files onto, they can just look here, thanks for that utterly useless comment.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

I like this as well. Naise.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

What else should I put it as? :p

Could of put it technically as a release of "Useful Uploading websites" or something like that. Or if you added more detail to each, possibly a tut, but labelling it as a Discussion is incorrect. (And I can see you removed it so ignore last part)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

In my opinion, the most reliable option is to buy any cheap linux vps with a decent connection, make a web server and upload your files there via FTP.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

This is useless poop just upload it to
Btw mediafire is not like it used to anymore now it's a storage site not a file sharing site.

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score

How about ? 5GB upload limit, f yea

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I am going to do a top 5 instead of top 3 at the moment.

Edit: Added just the best sites, and changed title.

This is useless poop just upload it to
Btw mediafire is not like it used to anymore now it's a storage site not a file sharing site.
This isn't "useless poop" these are just some of the uploading sites you can use, don't think bayfiles is the absolute best.

Also, I added Bayfiles to the list.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Thats what i suggested bayfiles ftw <3 part of the piratebay family along with and

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Thats what i suggested bayfiles ftw <3 part of the piratebay family along with and
I'm not going to post UN-secure websites that are pirating.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

You do realize that bayfiles is part of thepiratebay family, and you posted bayfiles on your list of sites. So either you're a hypocrite or you're stupid.
No, I see that bayfiles is a much "cleaner" part of thepiratebay family, un-like piratebay.org.

Back