Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[V112] Renegade shows it's true potential

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just woke up to the v112 Updates when I went on YT and I found this

and

Although the actual update consist of three parts and, with four waiting periods. It stated this:

"A Thief Class Revamp, 5 Part-Time Jobs, Character Card System, Level-Up Guide, Navigation System, included with Jett, and many more!"

So based on instincts, the next renegade will carry phantom updates, included with pirate revamps.

I've taken an interest to the Maple Character Card system, Part time jobs, and the theif revamp

Only setback is if the Part time jobs give out crappy pay. The Character Card system seems as confusing as it is.

Last edited:
Delta
Reaction score
Looks great good for them, my most favourite part about the whole revamp is the new [navigation system]. I know it sounds funny but it just works for me I mean any time I've tried to go back to MapleStory and play the original I could never find my way around because it was just too many things to do and I never kept up with it.

So I'd have to go around on Google look at how to get to where I wanted and so forth, this would probably come in useful to many people like myself who haven't been around all these years to get in tune with the new updates and check them out AS they've come out. And would like too but don't like Googling :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
He is coming soon. If you looked on the teaser page they have information coming on the 2nd of July.

I reckon they are going to include the Pirate revamp with either Phantom or Liberation of Aswan quests.

It's pretty "weird" that they would do that.

Jett's a pirate and her patch includes theif revamps.

Phantom is a thief, and he includes the pirate revamp.

Nexon's trying to troll us for some reason? The suspense they are putting us through it a total mind 'eff

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Phantom will come 11th or 12th, when the next patch is ready. Also, not only Thiefs get revamped, a lot of jobs get nerfed including Demon Slayer.

Reaction score
phantom will probably be added in the renegate patch, just not playable on global maple story server

rice needs to stop being focused on his own rice and realize he's been in the data since v109. Regardless of how complete he is, he is there.

BrianAure - [V112] Renegade shows it's true potential - RaGEZONE Forums

Now obviously the things they add in this patch will more than likely make him complete, but hopefully Nexon isn't dumb enough to do so.

Nae-un <33
Reaction score
Phantom's already in the files. We've got his intro video and video where he hits on cygnus. I'll link em.

I thought they were pretty epic.

Back