Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v112 Update and Notes

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Holy poop they only extended it by 1 hour, its up now.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PBakk - v112 Update and Notes - RaGEZONE Forums

what the hell were they thinking

edit: they got a typo i believe, kin instead of king.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well it is nexon america!

I just like the new character screen

i like the new speeches in the jett introduction. you can really tell it was nexon america and not kms lmao

Reaction score
The Jett class is pretty cool. Nice intro into the game and the quest are pretty easy. The World Selection and the Character Selection screen is pretty cool. Phantoms are coming out on 7/12(2 weeks from today).

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So I just got a chance to finally try Jett after finishing what I had too, and I must say. Jett isn't really that bad. I got to level 30 in 23 minutes (timed) with doing minimal quests and exploiting this 1 training map an NPC in Nautilus sends you too (Jett Quest).

Was like 112 exp /kill and I 1 hit KO'd everything. But mind you I went on the world that I already have a 130 Mech so I just sent over some stuff like a ring and a att. wg. Jett's quite interesting so far especially it's "wanna-be" flash-step at such an early level, makes training a lot more fun :)

The only thing I reaaaaaaaaaaaallllly wish they would do finally is put in more screen resolutions for people with higher inch monitors. I mean .. isn't now a day most monitor standard between 19-24 inch? and at 24 its max resolution at 1920x1080.

I mean I myself have (2) 27 Inch Acer LCD monitors and even though the max is 1920x1080, it comes in really handy. But playing MapleStory for the longest time on a 1920x1080 resolution .. I must say, has turned me off of the game for the longest time. The small screen resolution and pixelated graphics are just ... ugh. Rather then investing their time making themselves more and more like pservers. I would just appreciate them doing some hardware work around their clients / game.

>.>

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So I just got a chance to finally try Jett after finishing what I had too, and I must say. Jett isn't really that bad. I got to level 30 in 23 minutes (timed) with doing minimal quests and exploiting this 1 training map an NPC in Nautilus sends you too (Jett Quest).

Was like 112 exp /kill and I 1 hit KO'd everything. But mind you I went on the world that I already have a 130 Mech so I just sent over some stuff like a ring and a att. wg. Jett's quite interesting so far especially it's "wanna-be" flash-step at such an early level, makes training a lot more fun :)

The only thing I reaaaaaaaaaaaallllly wish they would do finally is put in more screen resolutions for people with higher inch monitors. I mean .. isn't now a day most monitor standard between 19-24 inch? and at 24 its max resolution at 1920x1080.

I mean I myself have (2) 27 Inch Acer LCD monitors and even though the max is 1920x1080, it comes in really handy. But playing MapleStory for the longest time on a 1920x1080 resolution .. I must say, has turned me off of the game for the longest time. The small screen resolution and pixelated graphics are just ... ugh. Rather then investing their time making themselves more and more like pservers. I would just appreciate them doing some hardware work around their clients / game.

>.>

That's why I play with windowed mode, can't stand the low quality graphics if it's fullscreen.

Testing Jett today :D

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's why I play with windowed mode, can't stand the low quality graphics if it's fullscreen.

Testing Jett today :D

You're right aha, but I've been playing in windowed mode for that reason for a very very long time now, but I just decided to switch it up a little and seems nothing has changed :)

But if you need a proper build for jett from 1-30 PM me, I figured it out. I tried to look online for some builds but every build is different and some are inaccurate since this is exclusive to GMS not a lot of people could grab a build off KMS.

But I did mine properly without guilds and it's boooooossssss aha :)

Back