Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V97 setup please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need it badly. I want to setup a server after BigBang and ill appreciate any help. I have tried a v111 Lithium server guide but i dont seem to understand it. ;( so right now im trying to do a v97. Can anyone give me a link? Or better yet, help me setup a v111 server? V97 client download ** GMS

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need it badly. I want to setup a server after BigBang and ill appreciate any help. I have tried a v111 Lithium server guide but i dont seem to understand it. ;( so right now im trying to do a v97. Can anyone give me a link? Or better yet, help me setup a v111 server? V97 client download ** GMS

Do you any version before v97? if you do, you can just patch it. here are some of the patcher: http://forum.ragezone.com/f425/patchers-mapleglobal-895405/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need any help w/ setup. Although I won't do the whole thing for you, still can help w/ issues if you want!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for the offers guys. but actually i made a v117 private server and now i need help with the PIC. I can get in fine with the password, but i always seem to get an incorrect PIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back