Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Version of MapleStory?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What version of maplestory you prefer ? from v55 to v117? If there was a private server you'd like what version you would want it to be?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Preferably, updated to the latest version would be nice, as sunnyboy184 said (-ish).
Anyway, I enjoyed v55, but honestly, who the hell wants to repeat the same gameplay? I'll get bored of it so fast. :/

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The newer the version the better ; cause of all the new updates but id play v55 or v62 cause of the stable sources

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Odp: Version of MapleStory?

I prefer old version (v55 or v62), but server must have something special ;)

Wysłane z mojego X8 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Some of it has to do with what the players prefer, because a server isn't successful without a community. The rest of it depends on what you enjoy the most. You can have an old-school server, just make sure that you never let it get too repetitive by simply releasing new content every now and then.

It's not just what the players want, it's what you prefer as well!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some of it has to do with what the players prefer, because a server isn't successful without a community. The rest of it depends on what you enjoy the most. You can have an old-school server, just make sure that you never let it get too repetitive by simply releasing new content every now and then.

It's not just what the players want, it's what you prefer as well!

With you saying that, if you go v128 and you got pretty much most stuff working a community isn't really an issue now is it.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah I prefer to use the old versions of v55 and v62...
Since past v83...the Maplestory game just got INCREDIBLY EASY...too easy for my liking, where's the challenge evolved? It's a good thing that people can try different jobs but not hard enough (it can't be as addictive as before)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah I prefer to use the old versions of v55 and v62...
Since past v83...the Maplestory game just got INCREDIBLY EASY...too easy for my liking, where's the challenge evolved? It's a good thing that people can try different jobs but not hard enough (it can't be as addictive as before)
It'd be nice if you can just implement all the new jobs on the older versions, making it challenging and new jobs.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It'd be nice if you can just implement all the new jobs on the older versions, making it challenging and new jobs.
Challenging = Raw 4 jobs.
Stupid gay spoonfeeding easy = all these stupid Ducking jobs.

Back