Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any vets still on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm here since 2005. I was from NPC Forums to CEF and then here, RaGEZONE.

Have Fun!
Reaction score
I joined this scene when it was v52. TitanMS iirc. Krytical (or Kryptical according to some... ;)) Wasn't on RZ though, I joined this site later.

Nae-un <33
Reaction score
Still here. I joined the Maple community about five years ago and have been around ever since under several aliases.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I came here from CEF when Koolk released TitanMS. I remember there was one source (I think it was probably by Koolk, but my memory isn't too good) where the only map was Henesys and you could only walk around in it as a female character with the default hair/clothes but it was still a big deal and really cool.

Back?
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol two names I remember alot are Osiris and RaptorJesus...... I also recognize alot of you guys who posted on this second page.

Back?
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I remember you haxor but damn now your an omega lol... Im slacking..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still Lurk a bit every now and then lol...Getting too old for this!

Back?
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We all are lol im 18 now... I started this back when I was what 14? but yea man I remember you haha...

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I've been here since like 2008, but I had different accounts, and I forgot all the passwords for them. Good ol' days.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately, my main account was banned (Cyclone999, if anyone remembers) but I still lurk here once in a while.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was just lurking this site seeing if any old 55-62 servers are still on. I haven't played ms in years but I wanted to find a server, but anyway. I just rested my password and I was here before odin source was released. I used to play odin too. GOod times. I also am a cef member from 07. Almost 6 years :x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Totally here.

-inb4people complain about my join date; this is obviously a new forum account-

Known as;

Fred

Nathan

Natake

Sjogern

Sjogernx

Natake92

and so on. Wihoo.