Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any vets still on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chilling around.

Gonna open my own little server for the lulz. Gonna be a tribute to Anujans server :p

Hehe :)

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
where are all these old members coming from ? lol its like a Reunion

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used to play OdinMS and LocalMS? And LocalMS having this limited register thingy. I used to register up to 15 account, ended up selling one for a GMS account lv 80 DK :eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was on CEF and the news hit about private servers finally coming out. So sad, that website was a tome of awesome people coming up with stuff for MapleStory. I remember you could have two people on a single account at one time, and I would be leveling on that. Then going to localms after all that drama went down and having to wait for hours getting past the login que. Finally they released the source files..and bam, goodbye original coders. ;x

Back?
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I remember those days.... Lol LocalMS and OdinMS were the best.... lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, my main account was banned (Cyclone999, if anyone remembers) but I still lurk here once in a while.

Hahahahaa, kevin. Sup :).

Anyway, I think I remember you from some time back. Not sure if you remember me tho.
Been here since TitanMS first released. 0.0.5? or earlier? Not sure. It's been forever

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I haven't been here for years, how yall been doing? My 1st time here was like v.50 or something TitanMS and OdinMS were still running.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I just wanted to peek in and say Merry Christmas to everyone that reads! ;D

May the veterans get the best christmas gifts! ;)

my milkshake.
Reaction score
I'm not really a vet, but I like lurking once in a blue moon for fun and feel-good warm and fuzzy nostalgia :) I'm more surprised of how I'M alive, not even everyone else I still see here! Hehe.

Reaction score
Don't know exactly how old my account on here is, but I do remember playing odinMS and localMS and getting the christmas tree wep. in odin, ahh, good old odin ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back