Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any vets still on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wasn't too into Maplestory development, but I used to lurk on the OdinMS forums before it was released and played OdinMS when it was first released. I think I got my bowman to about Lv150 (Ishida) before I realized that there was little merit in struggling with 2nd job skills at such a high level. I stopped playing soon after 3rd jobs were released-- I don't think 4th Jobs were even available at GMS at the time. However, that's about the time when the source was released. I suppose I had fun playing around while it lasted.

I guess it scarred me in a way-- ever since then I tended (and still tend) to avoid low-rate private servers of any game because hard work can easily be lost due to server issues. Nonetheless, I kinda find it ironic that I still find myself occasionally browsing Maplestory private servers when on month-long vacations.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kyokyonos pretty much the same here :p

I go to GMS every now and then (Windia) yet from time to time when I find myself with a bit of free time, I end up here looking for the latest and most interesting stuff released and checking out servers to lurk about on.

Definitely won't do low rate again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Odinms <3

Wait what ? I've been here since apr 2008 and this is my 15 post?
Anyhow, still miss Odinms.. Only time I've really enjoyed maple

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been here for a while, but nothing ever mattered til local and zhnetwork :|. qq

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha I remember playing OdinMS and some GM dropped GM Hats like crazy in Kerning City.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
inb4LocalMSwasCreated

Lololol. That day was a fun day of my life, never seen Matthias so pissed off before :p

Welcomez back. Never seen you in a while, or maybe it's just me. Looool.

Was here went that happened as well. I hated when there were NX slimes event and my char was bugged. So I couldnt attack / loot >.>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah, the good ol days. I remember when OdinMS wasn't even out yet. It came out on December 25th and was an awesome Christmas gift.

I still lurk around here from time to time as well though. Weird seeing all of these old names again.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm still here. (though no one gives a poop about oxyshit :rolleyes:)

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
I can love you oxy, no probs! :>

And lol Xerixe, it's just you. I haven't really "left", I just became more active a few weeks ago so :p That's kind of a "comeback".

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't force me to post the MSN conversation we had were YOU sent me a heart WITHOUT REASON. Who's gay now? (I am actually gay, so wdfbbq)
Lmfao. Saving something random is gay too.

What does people make vets btw? When they created the account? How long they were active? What they contributed?

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
People that has been in the "business" for a long time.

That would include pretty much all, or at least parts of what you mentioned :)

And I didn't choose to save it. MSN does it automatically. I like to keep chats logged for evidence :D

EDIT; Anyway, no more "veterans" here? :eek: Feels like we're missing a whole lot of people in this thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back