Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any vets still on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I suppose I've been around for a little while... I recall quite a few devs... These ones stand out to me.

OdinMS, TitanMS Fork, Vana, Valhalla, ShootSource, Odinteh, Krypto, Moople, Delphi, Lithium, SourceDEV. There's one other one that came before Valhalla but I can't remember what it was called. It didn't last very long but it was crucial and I think Krypto followed after it.

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
I suppose I've been around for a little while... I recall quite a few devs... These ones stand out to me.

OdinMS, TitanMS Fork, Vana, Valhalla, ShootSource, Odinteh, Krypto, Moople, Delphi, Lithium, SourceDEV. There's one other one that came before Valhalla but I can't remember what it was called. It didn't last very long but it was crucial and I think Krypto followed after it.

OdinSnow maybe? Haha :p

And I can't believe you took "SourceDEV" as an example of "development". That source is pure copy pasting ._.

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I guess I could be considered a vet. Tho I haven't been around as long as some others..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Registered here when OdinMS was "announced".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back