Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Does anyone wanna team up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys my name is Alex and im 17 years old iv been in the maple community for a very long time .iv decided to come back to the private servers. and i was wondering if anyone of you wanted to team up iv been coding for 2 years and wiz editing for 3 i can make custom sprites and other cool stuff i have a custom v83 source that i used along time ago its the one i created my self not only that but i used to make alot of money with it too. something that i made money off alot was my house system. yes iv found out alot of servers now adays have a " house " system but its not exactly like mines. you see mines is unique mines different mines literary means as it sounds you donate for a custom built house to your specifications. and it even has your very own butler that lives in it with you. well what im trying to get to is i have no money to afford a vps or dedi and for some reason i cant port forward on my comp so iv come here to ask if you wanted to team up if you can buy at least a 1gb vps for 1 month by the end of that money ill pay you back with Interest, im saying that with confidence because last time i hosted a server i made around 300-500 bucks with in 2-4 weeks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh my bad didn't know =-/ just came back today haha havent been on ragezone in the longest time even thoe iv been a member sence 2010 lol

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes please post in the recruitment section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back