Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Cloaking ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi , Does anyone have any nice websites that can allow me to cloak my web's IP ? Other than No-Ip .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you hosting using your home computer or from a paid hosting company?
If you're using a company you shouldn't care about people knowing your IP because it's not yours. You can buy some DDos protection if that's why you wanna mask it.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Cloudflare protects you from some crappy booters/stressers people have.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Exodias - I'm using my VPS hosting a web with Xampp and if I dont cloak it , I have to put my web's address as 123.123.123:80 . I'm just wanting to cloak the 132.132.132:80 into any kind of web as long as it's in words will do and I do not wish to use No-Ip.

@StripedCow - CloudFlare does protect , but only able to do it for those sites with adfasdf.com. I don't think it works for xxxx.zapto.org or xxxx.no-ip.org .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cloudflare protects you from some crappy booters/stressers people have.

Yea, correct, it indeed doesnt protect you
Cloudflare is just a slowdown and if you dont set it up correctly (gues who did that) then you can still get the ip

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Exodias - I'm using my VPS hosting a web with Xampp and if I dont cloak it , I have to put my web's address as 123.123.123:80 . I'm just wanting to cloak the 132.132.132:80 into any kind of web as long as it's in words will do and I do not wish to use No-Ip.

@StripedCow - CloudFlare does protect , but only able to do it for those sites with adfasdf.com. I don't think it works for xxxx.zapto.org or xxxx.no-ip.org .

So you just want a free domain name? Take a look at cu.cc and

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

You should buy a domain name if you want letters in your website name.
Or google from domain names.

People can still get your IP if they try hard enough though. So if you have a forum, don't be a penis to people and they won't knock your site down.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Exo : im planning to get one web host and domain , but what should i type for the database configuration ? Its usually localhost & root but if its in the web host and i want it to connect to my VPS database , how do i do it ?

@Green : Hmm I know this is stupid but , if I just used a free domain name , will it help me prevent DDoS by any chance ? I'm currently using No-Ip and my web is hosted through XAMPP , but I get DDoSed often. (Only the website's port gets DDoS)

Last edited:
Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should buy a domain name if you want letters in your website name.
Or google from domain names.

People can still get your IP if they try hard enough though. So if you have a forum, don't be a penis to people and they won't knock your site down.
Code:
ping {website} -n 1
lolz

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Exo : im planning to get one web host and domain , but what should i type for the database configuration ? Its usually localhost & root but if its in the web host and i want it to connect to my VPS database , how do i do it ?

@Green : Hmm I know this is stupid but , if I just used a free domain name , will it help me prevent DDoS by any chance ? I'm currently using No-Ip and my web is hosted through XAMPP , but I get DDoSed often. (Only the website's port gets DDoS)

Set up a database on your VPS and allow it to accept connections from outside localhost.
Then for the database config just type in your website or IP where your database is at

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can offer a subdomain on my domain temporarily if you'd like. PM me for info.

Back