Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats the current most recomended V83 files + Source for starters?

Dragonica Guy
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hello Maplers!

I'm quite new to the Maplestory scene, but not the game itself, and i've been looking around and seen alot of talks about V83, and seem frankly intressted in trying it out =)

Is there any recomendations for any V83 file + source if possible, for the yet most stable V83 file there is with the most of the common bugs/issues fixed

I would super appriciate if anyone would give me links to what they recomend here :p

Kind regards, Spidpex =) :w00t:

Dragonica Guy
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

There seems to be an issue where the files are being refused to download, due to "network error" also the localhost refuses to download at all because "virus detected" and i just have Windows defender on my pc, any suggestions? o,o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download should work, issue on your end.

For localhost is a false alarm. disable your antivirus or add it as an exception

Dragonica Guy
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Download should work, issue on your end.

For localhost is a false alarm. disable your antivirus or add it as an exception

Seems like i had to download the files 1 by 1 in google drive, but the localhost one gets detected even before its done downloaded and then deleted, so i got no clue how to add it to an exception before its even done downloaded

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Turn off your antivirus before downloading

Back