Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's up with all the DDoS attacks? ZakuraMS up to something funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
is this a Ducking joke? how come are they all insulting Sango when Jay does the same thing? I've worked for Jay and whenever a server was up his pathetic server i was told to DDos that server, it's hella funny seeing Jay talking about Sango when he's like him or probably worse

lol @ diogo liking his own posts using different accounts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol @ diogo liking his own posts using different accounts

Daark is not my account so your point is invalid, and i remember weeks ago you were suckin my penis hoping i'd give u a GM position.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Daark is not my account so your point is invalid, and i remember weeks ago you were suckin my penis hoping i'd give u a GM position.

duck i lol'd harder than i should have. why would i wanna be GM on a v111 server when i could make my own in 5 minutes? i just hung around because seeing you rage at random poop is funny. poop i wasnt even trying to argue but its like every post you make on rz needs to be an argument because everyone here hates you. pathetic really :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back