Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats your favorite CMS?

Reaction score
I was bored and just felt like making this thread......anyways whats your favorite CMS? I can't decide....

My top 3 favorite CMS's :
1. ItSuMS
2. s0wh4ts
3. CelestialMS

I can't decide which is best.... But I will say that CelestialMs's CMS and ItSuMS's CMS are time-consuming to edit....s0wh4ts is easier to edit.....

I can't decide what my favorite is but whats yours?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anything new lol.

CelestialMS, S0Wh4ts, Flare and XenZy would be my top choices.

Newbie Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not really. Here is demo:

Reaction score
Not really. Here is demo:

Demo doesn't work... try this lol
Celestial :
ItsuMS :
s0wh4ts :

(celestial cms demo is down....for the moment)

oh yeah btw is there anyway to change like all the links at once? cuz i see the forum and vote and all taht poop at every php file....anyway to change them all at once? by editing one file?

Retired
Reaction score
s0wh4ts is easier to edit.
Celestial is a nice layout though they used photoshop to make the images so it would be difficult to edit.
ItsuMS has a nice CMS, based off of s0wh4ts. A lot of the same scripts in ItsuMS cms but ITSUMS CMS has an annoying box on the bottom right side. I couldn't find out how to remove it! Takes awhile to edit This CMS.

My favorite would be none.

If I needed to use one, s0wh4ts CMS has my vote.

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol... i only support s0wh4t and i care about him getting his credits or, me = angry.
Other than that, i'm not liking any of them :) XurpleCMS is very good too. The rest are unappealing and more or less "FORKS" to another CMS *hints hints, s0wh4ts CMS*

Back