Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whice nostalgic patch did you like the most?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whice patch from v55 to v75 you'd like to see the most in a Private server(without any bugs) running that version.

I'm thinking about creating a new Maplestory server whice will bring the old maplestory gameplay,I'm not sure if to do the server Easy/Medium/Hard Rates,I will choose it by the community help.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seriously, This nostalgic poop is getting old now. The old MapleStory sucked. That's what I'm saying. But like nobody wants to play old version anymore..v83 is gone, v75 is gone, v62 is gone and everything v55- is gone. The only thing that people would want to play is like ..
V40 Beta or some poop just to see how MapleStory was before all of this poop was added to it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seriously, This nostalgic poop is getting old now. The old MapleStory sucked. That's what I'm saying. But like nobody wants to play old version anymore..v83 is gone, v75 is gone, v62 is gone and everything v55- is gone. The only thing that people would want to play is like ..
V40 Beta or some poop just to see how MapleStory was before all of this poop was added to it.
Dude You think v115 Sucky,and then you say Old MS sucked?
What the heck.
I'm completely not agree with you about that.
Imo:
Old MS Never sucked,It was always great,If it wouldn't be,I wouldn't play since beta untill now GMS.
I was playing the old Maplestory with some friends from school,we were meet in a friend house and playing together,and it was always FUN.
so you can't Ducking say,OLD MAPLESTORY SUCKED.

You can say,In my opinion,Old maplestory sucked,and I will understand that,not everyone think the same thing...

But anyway,many ppl miss old maplestory,If I'd think of the idea making old maplestory server in 2010-2011,then I could bring HUGE community,now it's gonna be harder because people gone,but I'll keep on trying..

Last edited:
Reaction score

I think people who played the very old versions (v40+) enjoy playing it. The Pirate patch was awesome, but everything after that was meh, or felt recycled.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think people who played the very old versions (v40+) enjoy playing it. The Pirate patch was awesome, but everything after that was meh, or felt recycled.
Pirate patch was great I liked that they made something new when pirates came,but I prefer abit v55 than v62 because more than 4 jobs isn't necessary imo.
but v62 was great tho.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My favorite patches were 0.2x to 0.3x, out of 0.55 to 0.75 it would have to be 0.55. It gives me some nostalgia of when private servers were new and Koolk just released TitanMS and we all set up our servers with Hamachi.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My favorite patches were 0.2x to 0.3x, out of 0.55 to 0.75 it would have to be 0.55. It gives me some nostalgia of when private servers were new and Koolk just released TitanMS and we all set up our servers with Hamachi.
Hey I'm interested,what was between 0.2x to 0.3x? because I started playing abit later.
And I completely agree with you,older version gives me nostalgia too..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maple is poop after potential patch :/ v55 is cool, I like it alot. Why? Because killing zakum/horntail was challange :p

Wysyłane z mojego E15i za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I'm interested,what was between 0.2x to 0.3x? because I started playing abit later.
And I completely agree with you,older version gives me nostalgia too..

If I recall correctly there was Maple Island, Victoria Island (Southperry, Henesys, Ellinia, Perion, Sleepywood, Kerning), Florina Beach, Orbis, El Nath, Ludibrium, 2nd or 3rd job (not sure which), and I think Aquaroad came around that time. There was a cool Halloween event where all the slimes around Elinia turned orange and dropped candy which you could turn in for pumpkin baskets (I still have mine). The jobs were Beginner, Warrior, Magician, Archer and Thief. (and their later job counterparts).

There's a pretty cool timeline here: I think you used to be able to download the patch notes for every version since 0.17 from maplestory's official servers, not sure if you can still do that.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
v55. I don't know why. I just liked it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
stop with this shenanigans right there
we all know if you had the choice from playing KMS the latest or v55 you'll choose KMS in a heartbeat.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
stop with this shenanigans right there
we all know if you had the choice from playing KMS the latest or v55 you'll choose KMS in a heartbeat.
False!
I have kMS account and v55. I prefer v55, because kMS is so borring...

Wysyłane z mojego E15i za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Speak for yourself. Many people including myself and a lot of official GMS players I talk to including some real life friends (before I moved provinces) believe that beyond v62 ruined everything ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all the patches between v55-v83 its just a poop.. potential is a poop.. big bang is poop.. chaos is ... all maple from v62-v115 is poop..

Back