Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What world are you in?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Indeed it is, the perma hyper tele rock takes place of @go lol.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Back to Yello <3 I have played on Yellonde since they added it to MapleStory :D

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Scania is not good in my opinion. Mardia ftw.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im on real life world and you should too instead of wasting your time and money with that stupid game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hurr i'm so cool look at me i hate maplestory everyone go play habbo it's so coo lol xDD!!1

go die faggot

Liv3 - What world are you in? - RaGEZONE Forums

Still trying to be funny rice? attempt failed just like your birth.

Haha you just mad because you still play maple 24/7, go get a girlfriend little punt. oh and stop trying to act smartass you just show how Special person you are.

Seems like you're on the internet at the moment.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL im at the internet so i have no life HEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

if everyone on the internet had no life the word's population would decraise to 3billion in a heartbeat.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

Haha you just mad because you still play maple 24/7, go get a girlfriend little punt. oh and stop trying to act smartass you just show how Special person you are.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL im at the internet so i have no life HEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

if everyone on the internet had no life the word's population would decraise to 3billion in a heartbeat.

Also, I doubt anyone here goes on maple 24/7. Rice would have been dead by now, by not eating or drinking water.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Go back to your cave diogo, no one wants you here.
Now, Ducking leave this section and go play in real life with your girlfriend, aka right hand.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go back to your cave diogo, no one wants you here.
Now, Ducking leave this section and go play in real life with your girlfriend, aka right hand.

your definition of nobody is: you

let me tell you faggot, you don't even count as 1 you Ducking piece of poop, haha yeah nice to know you do it with the right hand, well take care of her because she's the only one that will be with you for the rest of your miserable and shity life.

You leave this section and go re-make ur miserable server that with a "32gb dedi" havent achieved 10 players online.

You fail harder than rice.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Mardia.

let me tell you faggot, you don't even count as 1 you Ducking piece of poop, haha yeah nice to know you do it with the right hand, well take care of her because she's the only one that will be with you for the rest of your miserable and shity life.

You leave this section and go re-make ur miserable server that with a "32gb dedi" havent achieved 10 players online.

lol@u

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

More successful than your social life, fortunately.

Back