Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

World Stream Pathetic new rule

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a refund funny lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't really ask you O_O.

I agree with him, stfu please.

Lol all you guys hating on jay and sango. It's funny

Not really, primarily Sexy as he is acting like someone he isn't. He is trying to take this whole case with Sango DDoS'ing others to show how caring he is when it comes to others DDoS'ing the people he DDoS'd.

He is fake as hell.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Once upon a time, theres was boy who opened a box ( ). The boy got addicted to the power inside and became a skid... Using his 1337 powers he climbed a tower ( ) and became "King of Maple" (lolsangoreferencecough). However, the secret was too big to handle and the King revealed 4 letters... D-D-O-S. All the citizen of "GTop100" were going apeshit over their new powers and a war was born...

The end~

Sexy - World Stream Pathetic new rule - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Once upon a time, theres was boy who opened a box ( ). The boy got addicted to the power inside and became a skid... Using his 1337 powers he climbed a tower ( ) and became "King of Maple" (lolsangoreferencecough). However, the secret was too big to handle and the King revealed 4 letters... D-D-O-S. All the citizen of "GTop100" were going apeshit over their new powers and a war was born...

The end~

Sexy - World Stream Pathetic new rule - RaGEZONE Forums

I should of never showen alpha that hack forum section )):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I should of never showen alpha that hack forum section )):
Don't steal google's credit :huh:... Anyway not talking about me. Just funny how 2 years ago no one in MS server community knew what a DDoS attack was.

YES I'M BLAMING YOU JAY, DIOGO AND SANGO. UMAD?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Don't steal google's credit :huh:... Anyway not talking about me. Just funny how 2 years ago no one in MS server community knew what a DDoS attack was.

YES I'M BLAMING YOU JAY, DIOGO AND SANGO. UMAD?

Me and jay are cool now but lol I remember last year he was the only one who ddos me he kind of brought the booters into ms section ):

iou

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So like my server was hosted on WorldStream and they nulled routed my IP due to DDoS and they replied to me "We normally have a 3 strike policy about ddoses which means when your server is
under ddos attack 3 times the server will be cancelled"
Isn't this pathetic?
instead of cancelling the server they should get some protection for their servers they literally make so much money also since they have this rule I don't even think they have a ToS on their website.

I generally lurk RZ without an account but this post has reached such a large magnitude of stupid that I felt the need to create an account just to reply.

You, my friend, are a Ducking Special person. You're paying $100 for a server, not protection. It's your responsibility to host content that will not result in their network being DDoSed. It's not their responsibility to protect your server against it.

No, it's not pathetic. When someone DDoSes their network, it's wasting their network resources and effecting other users. When they cut you off as a customer, they're saving themselves the money and hassle of having to deal with said D/DoS.

Finally, please research the actual price of DDoS protection. Black Lotus, for instance. It costs thousands of dollars, thousands which for most of their clients is unnecessary.

Kindly go chug some bleach. I say this in the politest way possible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nigah, atleast agreed that SANGO is way more stupid then sexy.

Back