Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Worst and Best Source,Repacks,Etc.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's weird that I never asked this...But what Is the WORST sources, repacks or etc that you have ever used or seen?
Because I seen some pretty bad ones...like the first public source for v111..That one that was from that TMS forum or something..
Also, what is the BEST repacks,sources you have seen? Like MoopleDEV, MapleBlade, etc.
(Did I use the wrong Prefix for this?) :huh:

Reaction score
It's weird that I never asked this...But what Is the WORST sources, repacks or etc that you have ever used or seen?
Because I seen some pretty bad ones...like the first public source for v111..That one that was from that TMS forum or something..
Also, what is the BEST repacks,sources you have seen? Like MoopleDEV, MapleBlade, etc.
(Did I use the wrong Prefix for this?) :huh:

Loaded question, both are awful.

Nae-un <33
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone bothers knowing the worst release. What are we going to do with them? Bash them all day?

Perhaps he wants to improve the worst of them all and make them the best?
Who knows.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Perhaps he wants to improve the worst of them all and make them the best?
Who knows.

It is an option, but some times learning from a failure source can hurt you.

Last edited:
Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cleaned
Please keep flames and insults off, thanks

Have Fun!
Reaction score
PWorst one? Eh... To be honest, now when I try to remember what repacks I used...they all seem pretty good.

... I must be the man with the worst memory ever...

Actually, there were these v62 repacks where people added in 2-3 NPCs and released it as theirs. I guess that counts for "bad".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xeonms v97, because it made my master update to 109, and I literally got stuck every 20 seconds, I was like wtf when I saw a 1 potential unique item -blush-.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The best source: OdinMS rev988
The worst source: XeonMS

Back