Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ZakuraMS got hacked, but now, it's serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, Zakura got hacked bigtime, looks like they're suffering some database issues, and I think the hacker even deleted their website...

What do you feel about this?
I feel so Ducking happy LOL
I hope it will stay like that forever. servers you right, Sango.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
servers you right?

k u dumb. confirmed.

Idrc about zakura grow up .

Honestly, if you hope for the bad / worst for others you're a jackass. Despite Sango being who he is and what he does he also put time into his server even if he doesn't program / develop he spends time thinking of ideas to gain players (they are not the smartest but rest assured he is trying).

and truth be told, I don't care what happens to Zakura. If it stays up good, if it stays down oh well. You don't gain anything from Zakura shutting down except 400 singaporeans running around looking for a new server. - 3-

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
serves him right? for what? DDoSing other servers?
he's a liar and a thief, but you guys have no proof that he's flooding other servers, so quit believing what you want to believe.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
servers you right?

k u dumb. confirmed.

Idrc about zakura grow up .

Honestly, if you hope for the bad / worst for others you're a jackass. Despite Sango being who he is and what he does he also put time into his server even if he doesn't program / develop he spends time thinking of ideas to gain players (they are not the smartest but rest assured he is trying).

and truth be told, I don't care what happens to Zakura. If it stays up good, if it stays down oh well. You don't gain anything from Zakura shutting down except 400 singaporeans running around looking for a new server. - 3-

I don't hope the bad or worst for anyone.
Sango is DDOSing innocent servers all the time,
he's lying, scamming, just a Ducking disgusting and
horrible person. LOL at his fake online count.
Anyway, Sango is Ducking DDOSing all the servers to get to the top,
and his server obviously sucks butt. for all he's did, that really serves him right.
And yeah I don't care about zakura I care about sango learning his lesson.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They are getting DDoS'd. No specific server/person talk in here. Just MapleStory (including Private Servers) in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back