• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Add-On] Auto Heal Hp Fix for MapleSEA-based source

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Auto Heal Hp Fix for MapleSEA-based source
Hmm, most of them keep asking on how to fix this bug, I might as well release this instead of giving to them one by one. =.=

PlayerHandler.java -> Heal Method
After first four bytes, add
PHP:
if (slea.available() >= 8) {
    slea.skip(4);
}

If this doesn't work, let me know again. As I'll have to double confirm. I've tested this and it works for me. And some of them also said its working. So I still need some reconfirmation from those who've added this.

- AuroX

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please can you help me how to make MapleSEA Private Server? I only know how to make GMS 83 and lower but this one is different, how do i set up the localhost thingy and why i get so many error on the server though i change all the ip to my ip and compile using netbean. Please reply ASAP thx.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Please can you help me how to make MapleSEA Private Server? I only know how to make GMS 83 and lower but this one is different, how do i set up the localhost thingy and why i get so many error on the server though i change all the ip to my ip and compile using netbean. Please reply ASAP thx.
Out topic.....
there is a tutorial out there, find it :D

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tell me if work so i put into odinsea
din really check on that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

I added but it seems like its not working. I tested and the HP will be updated to full once I change map or goes through a portal/door.

I compile the proj based on:

Filename: PlayerHandler.java

Code Included:

public static final void Heal(final SeekableLittleEndianAccessor slea, final MapleCharacter chr) {
if (slea.available() >= 8)
{
slea.skip(4);
}

Thanks.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@above

Wrong. I've said add it after the first four bytes, so it will be like
PHP:
public static final void Heal(final SeekableLittleEndianAccessor slea, final MapleCharacter chr) {
        slea.skip(4);
        if (slea.available() >= 8) {
            slea.skip(4);
        }

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works alright, i must have messed it cause now it not only doesn't add 100% hp when recovering it doesn't add any at all :O better than going stright to full hp but not quite enough will keep tweaking it. Thanks for this.

*fixed now* :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Let me clarify that the AUTO HEAL is a 3-4 Sec AUTO HEAL.. instead of at 50%.. of HP..

// and the method of solution WORKS fine.. thanks !!

Back