Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Add-On] GM Server + Client (improved)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, I promised to release it. I'm not going to spoonfeed. You can just take the client if you use MoopleDEV, if you do NOT use MoopleDEV you have to add it to your source yourself and you must edit it to work with it (probably experienced people only).

It's not done yet, so if you guys can suggest NORMAL commands and addons I will add them. And someone here good in making GUI's? :p
Reporting bugs would be cool too.

GM Client:
1. Yes I was too lazy to finish the GUI lol
2. Run Client.jar (not GMClient.jar)

GMServer:

Screenshots:
kevintjuh93 - [Add-On] GM Server + Client (improved) - RaGEZONE Forums

Going to improve it soon by the way. It contains some crappy methods.

Credits:

Odin
Aow Jia Rong (for this wonderful idea)
kevintjuh93

- Enjoy

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, all in all what is the use of this. I am honestly a little lost.
I am guessing its an staff equiv of a localhost?

at work so I cant exactly poke around it xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I assume this is an external tool to control the game from the outside, right? But I see that you made a client thing with JAR, so... I don't know and I won't bother downloading it, it's funnier to guess.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well if he is looking for a ui dev it is most likely just basic control center I suppose haha. I had hopes that it was a completely custom client for admins that has more useful functions ROFL

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will add screenshots soon.

This is just an addon for gm's so they don't have to login. They can simply connect to the server with this 'client' made in java.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Lol santa, you expect to much

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Beng made something a like LONG ago... and way better xD but yeah, nice one :p

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didnt expect anything, I dream to much. Wake me when we are in lala land :D

Still a nice release though

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok added screenshots. You can see it's not done yet. Couldn't come up with more things.
Suggestions please?

Is the Gm chat viewable in game?
Add a command for gm chat and link it to that? (I should have one already coded if you wana test it. I never actually had the chance because I never had someone in game to test it with me)

Report's?
Allow players to use the right click report function and have that accessible on the gm client
I can run with that thought for ya xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is the Gm chat viewable in game?
Add a command for gm chat and link it to that? (I should have one already coded if you wana test it. I never actually had the chance because I never had someone in game to test it with me)

Report's?
Allow players to use the right click report function and have that accessible on the gm client
I can run with that thought for ya xD
Yeah, I will add reports.
And yes, the gmchat is with the GM's in game too. Methods in the GMServer download.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I will add reports.
And yes, the gmchat is with the GM's in game too. Methods in the GMServer download.

cool :D I have to figure out what all I have to trasnfer over from my source (pre-removed rmi) I have a different command manager. A few other major edits and all xD.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
kevin, i have a chat room thing, but its fully console based...i was wondering if there is an easy way to convert that to to a GUI...like a console GUI thing...cause the console just looks so ... black and plain. and thats not pretty.

return null;
Loyal Member
Reaction score
kevin, i have a chat room thing, but its fully console based...i was wondering if there is an easy way to convert that to to a GUI...like a console GUI thing...cause the console just looks so ... black and plain. and thats not pretty.

Yes, start learning java.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seems like it would be ram intensive but a live feed?
So they click notice and everything they post up is a notice/say and they can seem other notices and smegas? Trying to get creative with the uses hjere

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seems like it would be ram intensive but a live feed?
So they click notice and everything they post up is a notice/say and they can seem other notices and smegas? Trying to get creative with the uses hjere

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what you are saying? lol
Explainnnnnnn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Deal with it or make one yourself? You act like you're trying to impress people. This is for your GMs.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't understand what you are saying? lol
Explainnnnnnn

Sorry that I suck at explaining things.
Take the concept of the gm chat
Now make that notices and smegas.
That way staff can get online and read a smega feed and what not. Best explaination I can come up with.
You said you wanted ideas so iam pitching in my 2 cents.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry that I suck at explaining things.
Take the concept of the gm chat
Now make that notices and smegas.
That way staff can get online and read a smega feed and what not. Best explaination I can come up with.
You said you wanted ideas so iam pitching in my 2 cents.

Basically what JewSanta is saying is to make it so you can say stuff via smegas or notices, or to allow smegas and notices to be logged lol. xd

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Basically what JewSanta is saying is to make it so you can say stuff via smegas or notices, or to allow smegas and notices to be logged lol. xd
Yeah, I understand it now.

Nice idea, It's not that hard to implement. Just send the gmChat thing with the smega string.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I understand it now.

Nice idea, It's not that hard to implement. Just send the gmChat thing with the smega string.

Will that cause the gm notices to send through as smegas or just feed in the smegas?

Back