Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Add-On] Item Upgrader || @watk with @str / @dex / @int / @luk

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm ok well...idk how to make it unspecific:mellow:

Yeah I don't have $30 to pay for a code...if I did then my server wouldn't have closed ue to finacial issues
Oh please, it's not anywhere near that expensive. I would do it for like $5-6, $8 if I actually have to put it into your source. Depending on how elaborate it is, of course.
But that's just me. There are much more competent developers on that team. :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh please, it's not anywhere near that expensive. I would do it for like $5-6, $8 if I actually have to put it into your source. Depending on how elaborate it is, of course.
But that's just me. There are much more competent developers on that team. :cool:

I said $30 cause I need that + story line + server optimization. And Server optimization is about $10 by itself unless FateJiki changed the price on it.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh Julien, you really need to calm down, I still wonder why your like that. It confuses me.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I talked with Dan, the like system is back. He just had to disable it temporarily :D:

Back