Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AeonRank (Formerly ASOMSR) -- Standalone Web Rankings

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
(formerlly known as Aerosol Studios OdinMS Rankings - ASOMSR)

SaintsIan - AeonRank (Formerly ASOMSR) -- Standalone Web Rankings - RaGEZONE Forums

DOWNLOAD - /

Introduction

Hello all! So the thing is, -blank- has been down for some time now. Some of you would already know of this small-side project of mine known as ASOMSR (now, AeonRank) - especially if you are a member of -blank- . Anyways, if you do not know of this, let me make a brief introduction to you:

• AEONRANK, is a MapleStory Private Server Standalone Ranking Engine developed in PHP/MySQL based on D.R.Y and CRUD OOP standards.
  • I originally developed it to 'test/revise/practice' my knownledge on various PHP methods/techniques especially to put various Design Patterns into use - Educational Purposes :)
  • It is 100% open source (unlike my previous releases) and an extremely optimized ranking script (comparable to most precluded ranking scripts on most web releases).
  • HOT FEATURES :) SEE BELOW.

Features

• Smarty Templating System
    No doubt one of the most popular template systems in the market, it is extremely versatile and easy to use! With little or no PHP knownledge, you can begin styling this ranking system up immediately!
  • Smart Caching System
    Well it is not really that 'smart', but it still functions! Our configurable caching system allows you to cache data returns into STATIC HTML FILES which are served much faster compared to DYNAMIC FILES. End result: Less Database Dependancy, Less CPU/Memory Usage => Increased Performance.
  • Security
    You do not need to worry about security here! Due to our very modular ranking framework, we ensure ALL view inputs to our model are sanitized - unless that is, you mess something up ;)
  • Performance
    Designed with Zend Studio, each optimization revision will include a PERFORMANCE REPORT. We work towards processing the ranking scripts rapidly and efficiently. With smart caching, the script has been tested on a live, high-traffic environments and proven to load ~100% faster than average ranking scripts.

Future Updates
Currently the 'engine' itself is missing out on A LOT of vital ranking components, however, I am working towards making this script 100% 'easy-to-use'. Do not worry though! We have most of the main components available :)

• Language System
  • Plugin System
  • Zend Framework
    This 'engine' is currently based on my own structure inspired by various frameworks, however, I am working towards developing it on "Zend Framework" with a pure (H)MVC structure. Hence, it will be using a Doctrine's DBAL.
  • AeonDisplay (Dynamic Character Display +Animated)

Blah... there is a lot of things I want to say but nevermind! :)
Perhaps this would inspire some of you I guess?

p.s. there is no doubt this is not perfection and there was a turning point during this development in which I began 'ruining' my 'wonderful' structure.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release !! I'm gonna use this for sure, keep up the good work!

Last edited:
return null;
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow another awesome release.
Lol haven't seen u releasing for a while o.o

edit:

lol this is complicated o_O

Last edited:
may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice nice,(Off topic:Mind helping me or dd this to this if you want, with online offline concept with images like localms. Ive tried user mysql_query and the fetch array and stuff but it effects the whole ranking not just one person..)

Also mind adding a demo of this :)?

Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EPIC :D Hard to set up though, maybe add a tutorial but don't make it too nooby, easy enough for most people but not enough for noob leechers

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I honestly have NO idea how to get this working.
i read in Kryptodev u gotta rename config.new in the folder 'Func'
to config.php and edit it

Back