Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Auto Save

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
great job on developing it but it will make the server little bit unstable because of each xx time saving ,but thank you for this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
not really Just set it to save every 30min or so

and when ur about to shutdown or restart make it Autosave by changing it to 1 min :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you help me to do it and upload it on mediafire ? I'm pretty noob in MPS.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Sorry . Have to do a bumbing.

Where do I save the "Autosave.js" ?

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you help me to do it and upload it on mediafire ? I'm pretty noob in MPS.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Sorry . Have to do a bumbing.

Where do I save the "Autosave.js" ?
events folder

scripts\events\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow great release, I was having some issues keeping data secure. The mulung dojo is still somewhat glitched and causes rollbacks. Thanks! *presses thanks button*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did everything that was said. When it auto saves, does any message appear or does anything happen so you know that the auto save is working?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When the script runs , will it cause lag? If not keep it a low time for saves.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh =/ well off to bed, already added, too lazy to restart, I'll see tomorrow lol.

It causes no lag whatsoever for me. I'm just curious if they are any signs to tell that it is up and working? DO you see any signs Doseon?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just do

System.out.println("[SAVE] All characters have been automatically saved to the DB.");

around the part where it saves.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just do

System.out.println("[SAVE] All characters have been automatically saved to the DB.");

around the part where it saves.

Where specifically? :?:

In addition, I don't want to just make it print out the message that it's been saved. That's easy to do. I'm asking like to make it print out the message if and only if it is actually saving.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Press enter after the autosave thing and type the println.
But, I don't know poop about titan.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where specifically? :?:

In addition, I don't want to just make it print out the message that it's been saved. That's easy to do. I'm asking like to make it print out the message if and only if it is actually saving.

Adding the println statement after that save method.
If the save method is not executed, it will not even display the println statement.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Adding the println statement after that save method.
If the save method is not executed, it will not even display the println statement.

Ok that helps me understand the situation a bit better. Now once again, where do I put this println statement SPECIFICALLY?

Back