Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CMS]MapleStyle v2.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Samus. - [CMS]MapleStyle v2. - RaGEZONE Forums

So, about time I'm going to release this.

Long story short: Made this based on: this which was pretty old and only .html and some flash. Now it's .php with some stuff working such as the register, login, cpanel, apanel, news, events and some other stuff. Simple stuff that you can take back from other CMS's. I admit that I leeched some stuff here and there but I've checked and learned from the code. But the most of the parts I did myself. It is finished. The unique thing there is a style changer based on 2 colors (red/blue)(for now) . Maybe I'll add more styles in the meanwhile if I have time left. I made this in the summer 2010.

Today: Finished some stuff that didn't work weird enough. Added a ordinary footer with copyrights. (hehe..) They can change it anyway but meh.

I don't have a revision log during modifying this project since it first was 1 html file with loads of useless rows.

So here you are:

Screenshot: (Just made, 01-12-2010)
Samus. - [CMS]MapleStyle v2. - RaGEZONE Forums

Download: (01-12-2010)
Files + SQL.

How to config:
In the root there is a file named 'Config.php' Just add your stuff in there. And execute the SQL file off course!

Enjoy. (For help, post them in this section and place a link in here or something.)

Ps. Hoped that I could slide the whole MoongraCMS, to bad it doesn't look so simple as it looks like..)

Last edited:
I'm sexy and I know it :)
Reaction score
Oh I have seen this before.
It's not bad but I just don't really like it. I think it was the navigation that made me went "me no likie".

Anyways, keep up.
HAI SETTLER

CROSS SCREEN CHAT V
Which is a good thing since you will get better at it.
I just didn't really like it.
- dances like a moron -

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not bad but I just don't really like it. I think it was the navigation that made me went "me no likie".

Anyways, keep up.
HAI SETTLER

That's right, I showed it off and asked for some opinions. xd

Offtopic: HAI DEAGAN -Waves like a moron-
It wasn't meant to be pretty. Was more like a simple project to learn from it. :D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The top looks liek a rip from Nido, the images are poor quality at times. The layout is not consistant and some fonts are to excessive. Other then that, its ok (in terms of looks).

I'm sexy and I know it :)
Reaction score
The top looks liek a rip from Nido, the images are poor quality at times. The layout is not consistant and some fonts are to excessive. Other then that, its ok (in terms of looks).

And hell, you're still being nice here. Damn settler you pro.
haaai

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Not it isn't. It's from MapleSEA. :D They ripped it as well. I'm aware that the images are poor quality. And you're true about the fonts. Like the ones on the buttons itself. Horrible. That's why I said it wasn't meant for looking but to learn something from it.

But thanks for the advice.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not it isn't. It's from MapleSEA. :D They ripped it as well. I'm aware that the images are poor quality. And you're true about the fonts. Like the ones on the buttons itself. Horrible. That's why I said it wasn't meant for looking but to learn something from it.

But thanks for the advice.

You should then try to make your code run faster and be more secure if you are trying to learn. Use $_GET['page'] also.

PHP:
    $current = microtime();
    $current = explode(' ', $current);
    $current = $current[1] + $current[0];
    $total = $current;

// all your code

$current = microtime();
    $current = explode(' ', $current);
    $current = $current[1] + $current[0];
    $total = $current - $total;
    unset ($current);

echo '<center>This page was created in ' , $total , ' seconds</center>';

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyways, keep up.
HAI SETTLER

CROSS SCREEN CHAT V
Which is a good thing since you will get better at it.
I just didn't really like it.
- dances like a moron -

I've seen it on HellyMS.

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
IMO, the alignment needs some work(quick menu) try making them all the same size, it's very disorder, but it's a good release :), very good design/.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1 word : Awesome. ^^ Thanks.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Too be honest I don't like it much I like the original one seems more 'mapleish' I agree with Deagan the Navigation seems.. off the font and color don't go with that navigation try lowering the font just a bit and change color and I'll remove the quick menu and the music playing thingy in the side, it doesn't blend with the blueness of this CMS ;O the | More in the news just be aligned with the image, the sign up with the dragon on the side the signup font should be lowered a bit to be in the center, thats about if for me, but I see good progress you made with it, good job on it :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The link navbar looks like Nido's....

Anyways Great Release.

Back