Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development v117.2 Source

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how i fix that?
Eric - Development v117.2 Source - RaGEZONE Forums

I think I included a SQL that fixed this either on the release, or in the SQL folder. If not, you need to add a new column to the 'characters' table called 'clanid' and make it datatype INT(11) with default value 0.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think I included a SQL that fixed this either on the release, or in the SQL folder. If not, you need to add a new column to the 'characters' table called 'clanid' and make it datatype INT(11) with default value 0.
ok cool the server work and now i cant save the auto msg look

see the msg..i change in net beans and its no change..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok cool the server work and now i cant save the auto msg look

see the msg..i change in net beans and its no change..

If you properly changed it in netbeans, make sure to build and compile the JAR, replace it with the one in the dist folder (it must be named the same, and there can only be one), and restart your server. It should then change.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you properly changed it in netbeans, make sure to build and compile the JAR, replace it with the one in the dist folder (it must be named the same, and there can only be one), and restart your server. It should then change.
here look

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes. Go to src/dist, find the jar file for MapleAscension, copy it, go back to the actual dist folder in your main folder, and replace it.
Because of this, it does not work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quest not work. How to enable quest?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyway to get rid of all the custom stuff so there are no DC's when it comes to the custom WZ's.. otherwise someone provide me with a link to WizStory's WZ files lol cuz that what was used with this. I had them but I reinstalled windows and lost everything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i know why isit so hard to get the client to work? im using len v115.1. i think in 50 tries by opening the client only 1-2 time able to connect.. how can i fix this?- im using window10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hii there! first of all merry christmas too all of you :)
im here to ask that im trying get my friend to join the game that i make using this source. however he wasnt able to open up Client. however when he change the compability to service 3 Window XP, he manage to open but it auto close in 1-2 seconds.
( im able to open up the client perfectly )

did i messed up in the server constant? im using the hamachi way in which i already change the IP in serverconstant " public static String SERVER_IP = "xx.xx.xx.xxx";" and also Len.ini to my hamachi ip.
do i have to change other ip as well?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hii there! first of all merry christmas too all of you :)
im here to ask that im trying get my friend to join the game that i make using this source. however he wasnt able to open up Client. however when he change the compability to service 3 Window XP, he manage to open but it auto close in 1-2 seconds.
( im able to open up the client perfectly )

did i messed up in the server constant? im using the hamachi way in which i already change the IP in serverconstant " public static String SERVER_IP = "xx.xx.xx.xxx";" and also Len.ini to my hamachi ip.
do i have to change other ip as well?

More than likely you did everything correct. v117.2 doesn't support a lot of OS's. Which is sad considering it's the best version Maple had released imo. But more than likely he is W10 or W8 or Vista I believe. The only one that works 100% of the time is Windows 7. Maybe for Xmas someone will release it allowing all OS's to connect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
More than likely you did everything correct. v117.2 doesn't support a lot of OS's. Which is sad considering it's the best version Maple had released imo. But more than likely he is W10 or W8 or Vista I believe. The only one that works 100% of the time is Windows 7. Maybe for Xmas someone will release it allowing all OS's to connect.
ok, however im using window10 as well. to be honest i didnt touch v117.2 for like 2 months, and when i get back and try the client again, it work 100%. i mean like i am able to connect to the game with 100% chance.(20+ tries) thats why im geting my friend to try out >< but he failed in opening the client which it auto closed in 1-2 second even without clicking the " play " button..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, however im using window10 as well. to be honest i didnt touch v117.2 for like 2 months, and when i get back and try the client again, it work 100%. i mean like i am able to connect to the game with 100% chance.(20+ tries) thats why im geting my friend to try out >< but he failed in opening the client which it auto closed in 1-2 second even without clicking the " play " button..

Well from what I know there is a windows 10 that does work with a ton of tries of launching the client. But there are 2 different types of OS's of W10. There is 10 Home and 10 Pro. I don't remember which works but if I had to guess Home was the one that didn't. I could be wrong but he probably has a different version than you.

Back