Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development v117.2 Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can i know why isit so hard to get the client to work? im using len v115.1. i think in 50 tries by opening the client only 1-2 time able to connect.. how can i fix this?- im using window10

download this :

replace it with your MapleStory.exe in your folder.
worked for me in windows 10 Home Edition.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for all the help above^

nvm already, i found that its because im using mapletune

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wish I could use this source, but what makes it unplayable is the fact that if you log out normally, or even disconnect, your account gets stuck and you need to type in "fixme" as a password every single time you log out. And it's only with this source, I have tried every v117 ever released and this is the only source that has this problem.

Edit: It seems to be caused by multiworlds.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i got error when execute sql file
Eric - Development v117.2 Source - RaGEZONE Forums
Eric - Development v117.2 Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Fixed
Updated to new mysql and using mysql workbench

Anyone has gm handbook v117? All link is died.

Reaction score
I wish I could use this source, but what makes it unplayable is the fact that if you log out normally, or even disconnect, your account gets stuck and you need to type in "fixme" as a password every single time you log out. And it's only with this source, I have tried every v117 ever released and this is the only source that has this problem.

Edit: It seems to be caused by multiworlds.

While I never personally had this issue, you have to remember that I had only started multi-world; I never fully finished it. A lot of the issues are also because of the fact that multi-world is handling everything all on a single JVM. Not to mention, after Lithium's RMI removal refactor, almost all storages and cache's were made static designed for a single world. With that and transitioning issues, the server has a hard time knowing where to remove you from storage, thus causing your account to always be logged in afterwards. The point of the 'fixme' system was initially because of the transitioning issues between the Cash Server -> Game Server. If a user had dc'd or exited the Cash Shop back to login, they'd be stuck in storage still. If you can fix the storages so everything is handled per world all on a single JVM, and you fix the transitioning/disconnecting methods to remove all instances of your character properly upon logout, then it should be good to go.

I can't recall what all I had even done to this source, but you could always just take a clean Axed source and copy over the features you want. It was mainly just fixes to handlers and implementations, fixed and updated packets, some features, new command system, and then a lot of scripts for the PQs and whatnot.

Reaction score
While I never personally had this issue, you have to remember that I had only started multi-world; I never fully finished it. A lot of the issues are also because of the fact that multi-world is handling everything all on a single JVM. Not to mention, after Lithium's RMI removal refactor, almost all storages and cache's were made static designed for a single world. With that and transitioning issues, the server has a hard time knowing where to remove you from storage, thus causing your account to always be logged in afterwards. The point of the 'fixme' system was initially because of the transitioning issues between the Cash Server -> Game Server. If a user had dc'd or exited the Cash Shop back to login, they'd be stuck in storage still. If you can fix the storages so everything is handled per world all on a single JVM, and you fix the transitioning/disconnecting methods to remove all instances of your character properly upon logout, then it should be good to go.

I can't recall what all I had even done to this source, but you could always just take a clean Axed source and copy over the features you want. It was mainly just fixes to handlers and implementations, fixed and updated packets, some features, new command system, and then a lot of scripts for the PQs and whatnot.

I mainly try using MapleCrystal, but then I miss using your source because it has so much features it makes up for the fact that MapleCrystal has a lot of skill fixes compared. The problem is use, it was mainly designed for a single word. Because a few days after making that comment, I realized that it had to do with the multi-world fix you posted a while back. Because, if I use two worlds, then everything seems perfectly fine.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sicgh2F - Development v117.2 Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi guys im having this problem also im stuck at Character Selection... nothing happen even i put the fake pic, it wont join into the game, but when i replace the 8.31.98.53(NEXON_IP) to 127.0.0.1 I get instant d/c.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Sicgh2F - Development v117.2 Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi guys im having this problem also im stuck at Character Selection... nothing happen even i put the fake pic, it wont join into the game, but when i replace the 8.31.98.53(NEXON_IP) to 127.0.0.1 I get instant d/c.

Do not ever change the NEXON_IP. You need to change all the other things to you're IP, make sure your ports or whatever are open if you're not trying to connect locally.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do not ever change the NEXON_IP. You need to change all the other things to you're IP, make sure your ports or whatever are open if you're not trying to connect locally.

Even with the NEXON_IP default, i cant join into the game localhost/127.0.0.1 also im getting all those "KillAllMonster" bat error... idk what it means i keep reading it... but dont find a solution... :X

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
My server are running locally, just for FUN, but i can't take any damage. Monsters hit me, but my HP doesn't going down. Someone have a solution for this? No batch error
Thx
PS: Sorry for bad english
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Seen to be fixed. Thx

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
h6NtgM1 - Development v117.2 Source - RaGEZONE Forums

When i use the mirror i got this error how can i fix it?.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Eric
okay so I got the server itself up and running, wamp services are running, I dragged the shown files into the maplestory folder, but I still am unable to connect to my own server. do you know why this is happening or how i can fix this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone here ? i cant register i made auto register but appear THIS IS NOT A REGISTERED ID how i can resolve this problem ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
familiarAttack 2 monster is not damege ...
fix is packet line?
I use this one (v144) try it
public static final void AttackFamiliar(LittleEndianAccessor slea, MapleClient c, MapleCharacter chr) {
if (chr.getSummonedFamiliar() == null) {
return;
}
slea.skip(6);
int skillid = slea.readInt();

SkillFactory.FamiliarEntry f = SkillFactory.getFamiliar(skillid);
if (f == null) {
return;
}
byte unk = slea.readByte();
byte size = slea.readByte();
List<Triple<Integer, Integer, List<Integer>>> attackPair = new ArrayList(size);
for (int i = 0; i < size; i++) {
int oid = slea.readInt();
int type = slea.readInt();
slea.skip(10);
byte si = slea.readByte();
List attack = new ArrayList(si);
for (int x = 0; x < si; x++) {
int damage = slea.readInt();
attack.add(Integer.valueOf(damage));

}
attackPair.add(new Triple(Integer.valueOf(oid), Integer.valueOf(type), attack));
}
chr.getMap().broadcastMessage(chr, CField.familiarAttack(chr.getId(), unk, attackPair), chr.getTruePosition());
for (Triple attack : attackPair) {
MapleMonster mons = chr.getMap().getMonsterByOid(((Integer) attack.left).intValue());
if ((mons != null) && (mons.isAlive()) && (!mons.getStats().isFriendly()) && (mons.getLinkCID() <= 0) && (((List) attack.right).size() <= f.attackCount)) {

for (Iterator i$ = ((List) attack.right).iterator(); i$.hasNext();) {
int totaldamage = (((Integer) i$.next()).intValue());
mons.damage(chr, totaldamage, true);
}
if ((f.makeChanceResult()) && (mons.isAlive())) {
for (MonsterStatus s : f.status) {
mons.applyStatus(chr, new MonsterStatusEffect(s, Integer.valueOf(f.speed), MonsterStatusEffect.genericSkill(s), null, false), false, f.time * 1000, false, null);
}
if (f.knockback) {
mons.switchController(chr, true);
}
}
}
}
chr.getSummonedFamiliar().addFatigue(chr, attackPair.size());
}

Back