Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development v117.2 Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Before you released this source , was it hosted as a high or low rate server ?

Reaction score
Before you released this source , was it hosted as a high or low rate server ?

Both. It's had exp rates as 1k, 500, and it's now 5. Meso rate was like 500 but now it's 3, and drop rate has always been at 2. It should be able to handle at least 100 players easy.

Lowsir Not on localhost/hamachi you don't ;). Oh, and I had changed other ports as well. I think I wanted them back to v62's so I did. As for Cash Server, I made that 7606 or 7505.

Reaction score
Both. It's had exp rates as 1k, 500, and it's now 5. Meso rate was like 500 but now it's 3, and drop rate has always been at 2. It should be able to handle at least 100 players easy.

@Lowsir Not on localhost/hamachi you don't ;). Oh, and I had changed other ports as well. I think I wanted them back to v62's so I did. As for Cash Server, I made that 7606 or 7505.

I hate Hamachi.

Reaction score
wtf no ariant pq in v117 they removed maps

It was WZ editted. It says it.

"Fixed damage calculation with no damage cap client, allows the actual damage to hit bosses and stuff

Fixed 3rd party damages (doesnt show someone hitting 3mill when they hit 24 damage)

Fixed 3rd party critical damage and shadow partner hit"

Uh, how did you fix that? Because, I always been wondering how to fix that..is it all from damageparse or is it packets too?

Reaction score
It was WZ editted. It says it.

"Fixed damage calculation with no damage cap client, allows the actual damage to hit bosses and stuff

Fixed 3rd party damages (doesnt show someone hitting 3mill when they hit 24 damage)

Fixed 3rd party critical damage and shadow partner hit"

Uh, how did you fix that? Because, I always been wondering how to fix that..is it all from damageparse or is it packets too?

Packets and DamageParse, make sure to check addAttackInfo in CField for the packet part.

AristoCat AriantPQ's packets exist in v117, so by adding in the maps all the item handlers and packets will function properly once updated. They are however the same structure, so it's very easy to get working. Personally, this was one of my favorite PQs because I loved the Palm Tree Beach Chair reward. ;P

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Source looks good. Lots of stuff working, only 1 big problem that I have run into.

The first map you are in after character creation is completely black:
Eric - Development v117.2 Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Is this because you had custom WZ's? If so, how can I get the regular map back?

Other maps work just fine throughout the game.

Reaction score
Source looks good. Lots of stuff working, only 1 big problem that I have run into.

The first map you are in after character creation is completely black:
Eric - Development v117.2 Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Is this because you had custom WZ's? If so, how can I get the regular map back?

Other maps work just fine throughout the game.

It's purposely like this. It's just map 0, and map 0 happens to be a black map (By Nexon/MapleStory, it's not a glitch). Technically yes, it is because of the wz edits. Based on our story, the mapid would have started on 0 and progressed. You can change the "StarterMap" id in src/constants/MapConstants. There, you can also change the FM BGM as well.

zazaessza as the coder/scripter and not the gfx/wz, i will not be releasing the wz/xml as i did not make them. I will however release my client in the future.

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Packets and DamageParse, make sure to check addAttackInfo in CField for the packet part.

AristoCat AriantPQ's packets exist in v117, so by adding in the maps all the item handlers and packets will function properly once updated. They are however the same structure, so it's very easy to get working. Personally, this was one of my favorite PQs because I loved the Palm Tree Beach Chair reward. ;P

ariant pq best ever but level 20-30 only duck you gms

<3
Reaction score
It's purposely like this. It's just map 0, and map 0 happens to be a black map (By Nexon/MapleStory, it's not a glitch). Technically yes, it is because of the wz edits. Based on our story, the mapid would have started on 0 and progressed. You can change the "StarterMap" id in src/constants/MapConstants. There, you can also change the FM BGM as well.

zazaessza as the coder/scripter and not the gfx/wz, i will not be releasing the wz/xml as i did not make them. I will however release my client in the future.

It is a black map as a cutscene is supposed to happen if I remember correctly. I think the script name it is supposed to call is goAdventure or something.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@zazaessza as the coder/scripter and not the gfx/wz, i will not be releasing the wz/xml as i did not make them. I will however release my client in the future.

Thank you. Also, quests are not working because I cannot accept any quests. The NPC just reloads. There are no errors being thrown that i can tell, and everything looks like it is in place inside the db, except for questactdata applicableJobs is empty for each field. I tried adding jobs to it, still have the same result. Any ideas?

Reaction score
It can online or hamachi?
craft system it not work.

It can go online on a dedi or hamachi, yes. By default the ip is set to localhost.

Slaughtlander I haven't worked on quests at all. I didn't update or change anything, so I wouldn't expect any of them to work. As for fixing them, I'm not quite sure what's wrong. Some may require scripts or maybe even a packet update for it to change.

Back