Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development v117.2 Source

Reaction score
When I try running it, it crashes. :l

It requires you to have WampServer on and place the files from the WWW folder/update them. It connects to your localhost to load banners/rankings/news and wont load without them. If you have to, just build/update the URLs in the Launcher and copy all the DLL's to your v117 folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It can go online on a dedi or hamachi, yes. By default the ip is set to localhost.

@Slaughtlander I haven't worked on quests at all. I didn't update or change anything, so I wouldn't expect any of them to work. As for fixing them, I'm not quite sure what's wrong. Some may require scripts or maybe even a packet update for it to change.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I updated the send and recv packets from another source and the quests are now working.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
isit me or monsters aren't dropping anything?...

Reaction score
You didn't dump their data to the MySQL.
chunkarama, please fix the data dumpers thx.

The SQL I included does have working drop_data tables. The thing I experienced with drops was if I was characterid of 1, monsters won't drop. Make sure your characterid is 2 or higher.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
C# developer
Reaction score
The SQL I included does have working drop_data tables. The thing I experienced with drops was if I was characterid of 1, monsters won't drop. Make sure your characterid is 2 or higher.

Can you just send me the clean records without wz editings, It seems like my computer hates batch files.. lol.

Attachments

Reaction score
Can you just send me the clean records without wz editings, It seems like my computer hates batch files.. lol.

What do you mean? That's the original v117 drop data tables and wz_data tables. I removed some drops that shouldn't be appearing for things like LudiPQ and stuff as it wasn't GMS-like. I thought I'd also point out that I have setup a server using this database, this source from the release, and clean v117 XMLs that sunnyboy released here and I got ingame fine. I had a CS glitch which is because of an XML bracket that needs to be fixed in v117, but your bat should not give errors if you've configured everything correctly.

C# developer
Reaction score
What do you mean? That's the original v117 drop data tables and wz_data tables. I removed some drops that shouldn't be appearing for things like LudiPQ and stuff as it wasn't GMS-like. I thought I'd also point out that I have setup a server using this database, this source from the release, and clean v117 XMLs that sunnyboy released here and I got ingame fine. I had a CS glitch which is because of an XML bracket that needs to be fixed in v117, but your bat should not give errors if you've configured everything correctly.

I never said it give errors, I just said that my computer seem to hate batch files because they wont execute to their fully.

So could you just send me the SQL data records? or like seriously, anyone whose computer capable of running batch files to their fully? xD.

Reaction score
I never said it give errors, I just said that my computer seem to hate batch files because they wont execute to their fully.

So could you just send me the SQL data records? or like seriously, anyone whose computer capable of running batch files to their fully? xD.

Use the mirror I provided..? The localhostr link I had already posted earlier comes with an updated SQL. The updated SQL has all columns and data added to it. If you downloaded the mediafire link, then your SQLs won't work and you'll need to execute batch files. Just download the mirror and you should be fine. I don't know what "data records" are unless you mean tables for the schema? I'm not going to send you any SQL because the only SQL I have is the one I included but with my accounts and characters which doesn't need to be released.

C# developer
Reaction score
Use the mirror I provided..? The localhostr link I had already posted earlier comes with an updated SQL. The updated SQL has all columns and data added to it. If you downloaded the mediafire link, then your SQLs won't work and you'll need to execute batch files. Just download the mirror and you should be fine. I don't know what "data records" are unless you mean tables for the schema? I'm not going to send you any SQL because the only SQL I have is the one I included but with my accounts and characters which doesn't need to be released.

All of the SQLs provided are bugged. I fixed it but then I realized that the WZ DATA is missing, so I went for the batches, and whew my computer doesnt want to run them. (My computer bugs not urs or w/e)

So all I ask is the WZ DATA tables records (values, inputs .. Insides of the tables).

Thanks.

Reaction score
All of the SQLs provided are bugged. I fixed it but then I realized that the WZ DATA is missing, so I went for the batches, and whew my computer doesnt want to run them. (My computer bugs not urs or w/e)

So all I ask is the WZ DATA tables records (values, inputs .. Insides of the tables).

Thanks.

I don't think they want to release anything that has to do with the WZ data.

Edit: read that wrong. Also, what are you using as the database? Which program?

Reaction score
I don't think they want to release anything that has to do with the WZ data.

Edit: read that wrong. Also, what are you using as the database? Which program?

MySQL Query Browser. I'll never switch to anything else! It's the old version, not the new workbench one. Oh, and ever fix your problems with the Launcher?

C# developer
Reaction score
MySQL Query Browser. I'll never switch to anything else! It's the old version, not the new workbench one. Oh, and ever fix your problems with the Launcher?

Dude friendly advice: kick java in its butt and move on to C# or C++.

And seriously, can someone just upload me his WZ data tables records? I dont wanna reboot for win8... :(

Reaction score
Untitled - Development v117.2 Source - RaGEZONE Forums

If I want to 1 word/1 server when I edit it error >< How to fix it.:?:

Attachments

Reaction score
Dude friendly advice: kick java in its butt and move on to C# or C++.

And seriously, can someone just upload me his WZ data tables records? I dont wanna reboot for win8... :(

The WZ data table records are in the SQL on hostr. No, the SQLs are NOT bugged. I don't know what you are talking about. If I don't have to use any batch and I have the wz data, then that means you have it too and don't need to run batch files.

View attachment 149204

If I want to 1 word/1 server when I edit it error >< How to fix it.:?:

In ServerConstants.java, try changing the World count variable to 0, 1, or 2. I forgot how I based them. After compiling it should work.

It kept saying that development was currently offline.

Did you place the files from the "www" folder into your wampserver's www folder? It connects to 127.0.0.1/version and other folders. If you're using hamachi or a VPS/Dedi, change the IP within the Launcher. It comes with it's source code so you should be able to change it fairly easily. ;P

C# developer
Reaction score
The WZ data table records are in the SQL on hostr. No, the SQLs are NOT bugged. I don't know what you are talking about. If I don't have to use any batch and I have the wz data, then that means you have it too and don't need to run batch files.

In ServerConstants.java, try changing the World count variable to 0, 1, or 2. I forgot how I based them. After compiling it should work.

Did you place the files from the "www" folder into your wampserver's www folder? It connects to 127.0.0.1/version and other folders. If you're using hamachi or a VPS/Dedi, change the IP within the Launcher. It comes with it's source code so you should be able to change it fairly easily. ;P

Ok just forget it I'll ask from someone else.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok just forget it I'll ask from someone else.
Try dropping your DB and remaking it with the SQL from the Localhostr mirror. I can confirm that it works just fine, and there is no need to run any of the batch files other than the launcher of course.

Back