Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development v117.2 Source

Reaction score
The WZ data table records are in the SQL on hostr. No, the SQLs are NOT bugged. I don't know what you are talking about. If I don't have to use any batch and I have the wz data, then that means you have it too and don't need to run batch files.

In ServerConstants.java, try changing the World count variable to 0, 1, or 2. I forgot how I based them. After compiling it should work.

Did you place the files from the "www" folder into your wampserver's www folder? It connects to 127.0.0.1/version and other folders. If you're using hamachi or a VPS/Dedi, change the IP within the Launcher. It comes with it's source code so you should be able to change it fairly easily. ;P

I can't find wordcount in ServerConstant.java . I edit "public static int Worlds = 1;" In GameConstant.java but it error.

Reaction score
I can't find wordcount in ServerConstant.java . I edit "public static int Worlds = 1;" In GameConstant.java but it error.

Weird. You'll have to mess with where that's declared then. Seems I must have missed or done something wrong. I've changed it to anything above 1 and it worked. If I started with 1, 2 might work. Did you try doing 2?

chunkarama
How to fix problem, "already logged ID"
Always exit the game :(

If you get this, which you shouldn't o.o, use the password 'unstuckme'. After the popup just relog and it should work fine.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't think they want to release anything that has to do with the WZ data.

Edit: read that wrong. Also, what are you using as the database? Which program?

You are correct.I decided I did not want too release the WZ files and most of my Maplestory pixel art is all over the internet by now.

I don't think they want to release anything that has to do with the WZ data.

Edit: read that wrong. Also, what are you using as the database? Which program?

You are correct.I decided I did not want too release the WZ files and most of my Maplestory pixel art is all over the internet by now.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@Chumkarama
I used axedms launcher,but enter to cash shop and close maple, dont remember.if cashshoop in your src work?

Reaction score
Weird. You'll have to mess with where that's declared then. Seems I must have missed or done something wrong. I've changed it to anything above 1 and it worked. If I started with 1, 2 might work. Did you try doing 2?

If you get this, which you shouldn't o.o, use the password 'unstuckme'. After the popup just relog and it should work fine.

I started with 2,3,4... it work. but I changed only 1 not work.

Reaction score
Chumkarama
I used axedms launcher,but enter to cash shop and close maple, dont remember.if cashshoop in your src work?

Cash Shop and everything in v117 should work in this source, yes. If you crash in the CS, it's because of an address. In my client I released, I am able to connect to the Cash Shop just fine.

Oh, and zazaessza , the last thing I worked on in this source was Multi-World support. I never finished it completely, so having only 1 world glitches it. I never added World Transfer or implemented multi-world events or npc's, I was just then starting to. If you want 1 world, you can change some methods around. Otherwise, just use 2 ;p

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@chunkurama
Yea i change the launche and work fine cshop,but how to remove the logged id = unstuckme ?

Reaction score
chunkurama
Yea i change the launche and work fine cshop,but how to remove the logged id = unstuckme ?

What do you mean? Something with your SQL might be wrong. You shouldn't be getting ID logged in errors that frequently. You shouldn't need to remove the unstuckme, but if you want to, it's in CharLoginHandler. Just remove the if (pwd == "unstuckme") part

Stay smart, be yourself
Reaction score
yo~ is the PQs are edited with the wz?

C# developer
Reaction score
For anyone who gets the error "...Foreign key...: ,

Add this at the first line of the script:
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;

What's the Moon Bunny hp setting location?

And there are so many script errors.. but still, good job for fixing the party quests. much appreciated.

Last edited:
Stay smart, be yourself
Reaction score
No. All PQ's are GMS-like and working on v117.2 WZ's. There's an AriantPQ area that's also GMS-like, but you have to add the maps to the WZ. So if you're not using WZ Edits, then you can't do AriantPQ. Nothing in-game otherwise requires any WZ editing to play.
that means only ariantPQ cannot be able to be taken, Am i right?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Effect rings dont work :x

i used Von leon Ring and dont show Effect

Reaction score
Effect rings dont work :x

i used Von leon Ring and dont show Effect

Effect rings = Crush Rings, Friendship Rings, Friendship Shirts, Crush Shirts, and Marriage Rings. These items have an effect for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd parties when two players equip them. As for Von Leon Ring, this worked in my server with WZ Edits. It may be missing something in the WZ.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
while I run the file in the MySQL error correction with one guide
Eric - Development v117.2 Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Help!!!
But if I run the sql dev by the bar does not show the columns of the SQL file

Help Su With

while I run the file in the MySQL error correction with one guide

Help!!!
But if I run the sql dev by the bar does not show the columns of the SQL file

Help Su With

While run file Potinon shop SQL

I would like to run the sql file to beg help for me help help
I would like to run the sql file to beg help for me

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Because download the mirror link (hostr)
Have 1 sql work 100%

Back