Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development v117.2 Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help/ Still getting Ijl15.dll is missing after launching the launcher but when I use other launcher it's fine.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice release! Source runs like a charm and has a lot of neat functions ;)

Only little problem I have encountered so far is that I seem to be unable to cennect from another PC. When loggin in from another network the game doesnt do anything after pressing login. Any chance that could be because i have like NO IDEA which ports to forward for the other worlds? xD

Also, that's the real problem: When i set the ammount of worlds to 1, the launcher crashes. When i set it back to 5, no problems at all.
Other than that, prolly the second best v117 source that's out there. But gameplay wise def. the most complete. Merry x-mas! :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Only little problem I have encountered so far is that I seem to be unable to cennect from another PC. When loggin in from another network the game doesnt do anything after pressing login. Any chance that could be because i have like NO IDEA which ports to forward for the other worlds? xD

Also, that's the real problem: When i set the ammount of worlds to 1, the launcher crashes. When i set it back to 5, no problems at all.
Other than that, prolly the second best v117 source that's out there. But gameplay wise def. the most complete. Merry x-mas! :p

You might have to portforward? Check if your firewalls blocking any ports.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Following ports are open:
-7606 (cash shop according to source)
-7560-7595 (source states channels are 7575 + current - 1. so i just opened a bunch)
Doesnt change a thing tho. So i must be missing some. Annoying thing is that the launcher does not state to which ports it is binding. It's the first launcher i have ever encountered that does not show ports. :ehh:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Following ports are open:
-7606 (cash shop according to source)
-7560-7595 (source states channels are 7575 + current - 1. so i just opened a bunch)
Doesnt change a thing tho. So i must be missing some. Annoying thing is that the launcher does not state to which ports it is binding. It's the first launcher i have ever encountered that does not show ports. :ehh:

If its a redirector, im not experienced with those >.< Maybe OP can help :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. Also yes, like I said in the beginning, I STARTED and got Multi-Worlds 100% working, however I never FINISHED them. It requires Multi-Worlds in order to start. You can change the forloop manually or remove it if you just want one, otherwise making it a minimum of two worlds will work.

As for the login, I am pretty sure I used 8484 for World, 7606 for Cash Server, and 7575-8000+ for all channels.

Lastly, my launcher loads Rankings, News scripts, banners, patch files, version info, and a scrolling notice all remotely. These are all through your localhost (wampserver). I included a "www" folder within the launcher, and these files must all be transferred to C:\wamp\www (unless you use xampp), and then you must configure/check ALL of them. They require database changes, IP changes to your own (sometimes I linked to images manually from my hamachi ip instead of just /image.jpg), and other stuff. Then, in the Launcher's design.cs file, you'll need to change the URLs for patches and stuff. They link to 127.0.0.1 or my hamachi ip. Make sure they match yours. I think the Patcher also requires one last URL change from where it connects to.

TL;DR, if you plan to use my launcher, it requires a load of edits. You're better off using AxedMS's released launcher and configuring the IP there.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea thanks for the reply but i figured it all out. Turns out when you dump Itemdata/questdata/mobskilldata the database seems to prevent you from logging in. The problem also started occuring on localhost and thats how i was able to figure it out. Server boots up fine tho and doesnt give errors so that makes it hard to determine what error is.

So as an alert to other users, dont dump those. Server works fine with the supplied sql database which is perfectly complete.

Loving the launcher btw. Works like a charm and is nicely customisable. Also digging the fact it doesn't require a rebuild in visual studio for it to be compatible with other servers because it simply reads from len.ini. (as you say a bit annoying it requires all the files in your webhost to be edited for the database.) Nice job for a first c project xD! So I'll be messing around in this source code for a while ;).

So basically i am using your launcher, a simple len.ini "localhost" that also patches the maplestory.exe to have no dmg cap and tubi and those simply work marvelous together. Thanks for the release ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@chunkarama.

I got a couple of questions I'd like to ask

1 - Is this Wiz's source ? Like were they using it before the server 'died' ?
2 - If it is , is the 'auto JQ' or 'auto event' working ?
3 - How can I disable multi worlds ? ( You said manually changing forloop , but what's forloop ? )
4 - Is it not possible to dump my own wz ? It gets 'stucked' whereby it doesn't say 'press any key to continue' or something like that , like how the other dumping works , I waited like 30mins ++

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
chunkarama.

I got a couple of questions I'd like to ask

1 - Is this Wiz's source ? Like were they using it before the server 'died' ?
2 - If it is , is the 'auto JQ' or 'auto event' working ?
3 - How can I disable multi worlds ? ( You said manually changing forloop , but what's forloop ? )
4 - Is it not possible to dump my own wz ? It gets 'stucked' whereby it doesn't say 'press any key to continue' or something like that , like how the other dumping works , I waited like 30mins ++

1) This was originally WizStory's source I built, yes. You'll even see some "WizStory" texts in GM commands like !spy that I forgot to change.
2) Yes, my revamped WizStory AutoJQ System is implemented in here. However, I recall removing the join command as we weren't going to have it.
3) If you don't know what a forloop is, good luck. Check LoginServer.java for the forloop, just remove it and make it one manual world.
4) Not sure. I dumped my WZ, but mine took 4hours+. Then again, I had beyond loads of WZ. The SQL I included has working items already anyway.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for answering all of my questions.
Great source !

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"The Monster Carnival's had to close its doors for a bit. Why don't you go find something else to entertain you for now?" so how i can join :( ?

Pretty sure I put that when the Event Script is null. While I was working on Multi-Worlds I screwed up some, but I thought I fixed them. Check for errors I guess and try to fix them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty sure I put that when the Event Script is null. While I was working on Multi-Worlds I screwed up some, but I thought I fixed them. Check for errors I guess and try to fix them.
Eric - Development v117.2 Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@ARiel
You need edit one archive.
Search in folder wz/etc/cashpackage.xml
Now click right and select edit, find this "10003361"

Now, you see
1003361 #=%*#"/>
Delete simbols.

You need to take this example:

10003361"/>