Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development v40 Beta Edition Source | Merry Christmas

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How about quests? Do quests work?

How do I install this?

Reaction score
Well technically it's the proper fix to iterate them that way because their portal "ID" really is the index. You can see that I do it Nexon's way in OrionAlpha ( ) and it works perfectly. It's nice that Nexon ended up ordering them correctly later on though.
True that, Nexon always manage to find extremely creative ways of Ducking up.
How about quests? Do quests work?
How do I install this?
Yes, quests are supposed to work, though (iirc) the source isn't supposed to have many quest scripts, those are up to you to make.
As for the second question, how about performing a simple search in this forum? Every, and I really mean EVERY tutorial is fully applicable here, since they all use the same technologies - Java & MySQL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As for the second question, how about performing a simple search in this forum? Every, and I really mean EVERY tutorial is fully applicable here, since they all use the same technologies - Java & MySQL.
I had already installed 2 other servers before, but I'm just having some trouble with this one. I'm trying to execute the odinms.sql in the xtras folder, but I'm getting an error telling me that there's no database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting a bunch of errors at launch.bat

Eric - Development v40 Beta Edition Source | Merry Christmas - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting a bunch of errors at launch.bat

Eric - Development v40 Beta Edition Source | Merry Christmas - RaGEZONE Forums

i changed the IP in ServerConstants.java and buildt the project but im still getting this error with the IP provided in the original file.
did you end up getting it working ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can offer sql? if not its ok.
sry,i just want to play.i dont want to be a sealer.(play phoenix? NO.)
its hard to find a old vision maplestory source.
thank for eric offer a such good source.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can offer sql? if not its ok.
sry,i just want to play.i dont want to be a sealer.(play phoenix? NO.)
its hard to find a old vision maplestory source.
thank for eric offer a such good source.
duuhhh

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Starting up..
Channel 1 is online.
Channel 2 is online.
Channel 3 is online.
Channel 4 is online.
Channel 5 is online.
IoSession with /127.0.0.1:65353 opened
5월 27, 2023 4:13:01 오후 net.sf.odinms.net.MapleServerHandler exceptionCaught
심각: -27
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -27
at net.sf.odinms.net.PacketProcessor.getHandler(PacketProcessor.java:123)
at net.sf.odinms.net.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandler.java:129)
at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:570)
at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)
at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.support.SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.flush(SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.java:58)
at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:180)
at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)
at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorFilter.java:220)
at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(ExecutorFilter.java:264)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:51)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

help me pls

Back