Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dr.Winnie GMS v1.17.2 (Taiwan Server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, guys . today I am going to release v117.2 Source which is WinnieMS because someone promises to me if the server shutdown , he'll give me the source
And the source is based on ViciousMS v117.2.
It fixes the potential Bug (ViciousMS's bug), Hired Merchant, totem and makes a lot of useful commands.
The source has Dark and Light mode.
The Dark mode will let you steal HP from mob(Might be 10%)
The Light mode will let you add your attack(Might be 20%)
And you can change PvP channel and Hell Channel in the worldGMS.properties
There are many NPC in FM,too.
Enjoy the source :)

Downloads: ( From )

Quilt

MEGA

MF

Google

Baidu

Fast Files

FileSwap

115 (礼包码:5lba53jc1hwk)

Last edited:
UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
-Sniff- I wonder how this is.

1. Well, I noticed it has console commands..in Taiwanese.

2. GOD IT'S LIKE ANOTHER KMS SOURCE. Can't read poop lol

3. Uhh, there is a !godpvp command..odd..

4.Lol this looks fun to mess around with.

5. Just a warning to people: The SQL File is large.

6. Oh, It also must be open in UTF-8, or you will have errors.

7. "點我開服" is the start.bat.

8. I noticed that this seemed to be a very wz editted server, due to:
events=Aswan,BelenBoss,BelenJBoss,HalfBoss,HalfJBoss,PierreJBoss,PierreBoss,BloodyBoss,BloodyJBoss,PinkZakum,AutoSave,ServerMessage,PinkZakumEntrance,CygnusBattle,ScarTarBattle,VonLeonBattle,Ghost,OrbisPQ,Romeo,Juliet,Pirate,Amoria,Ellin,CWKPQ,DollHouse,BossBalrog_EASY,BossBalrog_NORMAL,HorntailBattle,Nibergen,PinkBeanBattle,ZakumBattle,NamelessMagicMonster,Dunas,Dunas2,2095_tokyo,ZakumPQ,LudiPQ,KerningPQ,ProtectTylus,WitchTower_EASY,WitchTower_Med,WitchTower_Hard,Vergamot,ChaosHorntail,ChaosZakum,CoreBlaze,BossQuestEASY,BossQuestMed,BossQuestHARD,BossQuestHELL,Ravana_EASY,Ravana_HARD,Ravana_MED,GuildQuest,Aufhaven,Dragonica,Rex,MonsterPark,Kenta,ArkariumBattle,AswanOffSeason,HillaBattle,SpawnRoom,ZChaosPQ,ZChaosPQ1,ZChaosPQ2,ZChaosPQ3,ZChaosPQ4,ZChaosPQ5,ZChaosPQ6,ZChaosPQ7,ZChaosPQ8,ZChaosPQ9

9. When starting up the server, you will need LogIPs.txt.

10. Oh it's chinese..

Last edited:
UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow KMS o_O v117 o_O

wxads5639 - Dr.Winnie GMS v1.17.2 (Taiwan Server) - RaGEZONE Forums

HOW DOES 點我開服 LOOK LIKE 스타트? Also, the top says "GMS" so it's not KMS or TMS. It's GMS. Jesus christ.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-Sniff- I wonder how this is.

1. Well, I noticed it has console commands..in Taiwanese.

2. GOD IT'S LIKE ANOTHER KMS SOURCE. Can't read poop lol

3. Uhh, there is a !godpvp command..odd..

4.Lol this looks fun to mess around with.

5. Just a warning to people: The SQL File is large.

6. Oh, It also must be open in UTF-8, or you will have errors.

7. "點我開服" is the start.bat.

8. I noticed that this seemed to be a very wz editted server, due to:
events=Aswan,BelenBoss,BelenJBoss,HalfBoss,HalfJBoss,PierreJBoss,PierreBoss,BloodyBoss,BloodyJBoss,PinkZakum,AutoSave,ServerMessage,PinkZakumEntrance,CygnusBattle,ScarTarBattle,VonLeonBattle,Ghost,OrbisPQ,Romeo,Juliet,Pirate,Amoria,Ellin,CWKPQ,DollHouse,BossBalrog_EASY,BossBalrog_NORMAL,HorntailBattle,Nibergen,PinkBeanBattle,ZakumBattle,NamelessMagicMonster,Dunas,Dunas2,2095_tokyo,ZakumPQ,LudiPQ,KerningPQ,ProtectTylus,WitchTower_EASY,WitchTower_Med,WitchTower_Hard,Vergamot,ChaosHorntail,ChaosZakum,CoreBlaze,BossQuestEASY,BossQuestMed,BossQuestHARD,BossQuestHELL,Ravana_EASY,Ravana_HARD,Ravana_MED,GuildQuest,Aufhaven,Dragonica,Rex,MonsterPark,Kenta,ArkariumBattle,AswanOffSeason,HillaBattle,SpawnRoom,ZChaosPQ,ZChaosPQ1,ZChaosPQ2,ZChaosPQ3,ZChaosPQ4,ZChaosPQ5,ZChaosPQ6,ZChaosPQ7,ZChaosPQ8,ZChaosPQ9

9. When starting up the server, you will need LogIPs.txt.

3. Uhh, there is a !godpvp command..odd.. !godpvp doesn't work.

5.The SQL File is large. -> WZ is already dump to SQL

Well, I noticed it has console commands..in Taiwanese. -> We doesn't own it. Author : Hades

Yeah, I know it is a bad code. Sor for my bad English...

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, it works.
EyWQVdW - Dr.Winnie GMS v1.17.2 (Taiwan Server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit: LOL I GOT Ducking BANNED WHEN I TURNED MY CHARACTER INTO A GM AND USED A GM COMMAND:
L4Y3iCE - Dr.Winnie GMS v1.17.2 (Taiwan Server) - RaGEZONE Forums

lol a warning for everyone: don't set your damn gm level to 100 in this server or it WILL ban you.
edit: Alright:

PHP:
 } else
          if(player.WisSuperGM()){
          System.out.println("SuperGM(權限5) [ " + c.getPlayer().getName() + " ] 連接成功.");
          } else
             if(player.WisGM()){
                 System.out.println("GM(權限4) [ " + c.getPlayer().getName() + " ] 連接成功.");
          }
           else
               if(player.WisIntern()){
          System.out.println("Intern(權限3) [ " + c.getPlayer().getName() + " ] 連接成功.");
          } else
               if(player.WisDonor()){
        System.out.println("Donator(權限1) [ " + c.getPlayer().getName() + " ] 連接成功.");
               } else
        if(player.WisPlayer()){
           System.out.println("玩家 [ " + c.getPlayer().getName() + " ] 連接成功.");
           c.getPlayer().dropMessage(4,"您已經成功進入" + c.getChannelServer().getServerName() + " !在對話框輸入     [USER=189537]help[/USER] 可以查看您當前能使用的命令!祝您遊戲愉快!");
        }
             if (player.haveGM()) {
                 player.dropMessage("輸入!HIDE可以隱身 !unhide可以解除隱身");
       // SkillFactory.getSkill(GameConstants.GMS ? 9101004 : 9001004).getEffect(1).applyTo(player);
      //  c.getPlayer().setChalkboard("管理員隱藏 = 開啟 \r\n 解除請輸入!unhide");
        }
        // if (player.haveGM() ){
       if (player.isPlayer()){
if (player.getName().indexOf("GM_") != -1){  //What the hell?
        c.getPlayer().ban("Hack",false);
       c.getSession().close();
       System.out.println("[注意]玩家 ["+ c.getPlayer().getName() +"] 帳號 [ " + c.getPlayer().getAccountID() + " ] 有不正當GM權限而遭到封鎖 .");
       World.Broadcast.broadcastMessage(CWvsContext.serverNotice(6, "[" + c.getPlayer().getName()+ "]"+"有來源不明的權限而遭封鎖!"));
}      
       }
       //  }
         if (c.getPlayer().getName() == null) {
               c.getPlayer().ban( "ID空白遭到鎖定",false);
       c.getSession().close();
         World.Broadcast.broadcastMessage(CWvsContext.serverNotice(6, "玩家[" + c.getPlayer().getName()+ "]"+"名子空白而遭封鎖!"));
           System.out.println("[注意]玩家名稱 ["+ c.getPlayer().getName() +"] 帳號 [ " + c.getPlayer().getAccountID() + " ] 遭到鎖定 .");
       }
        c.getSession().write(CWvsContext.temporaryStats_Reset()); // .
        player.getMap().addPlayer(player);
        try {
What. The duck. Is this.

Edit: There is a bunch of other crap that will ban you as well, check the CommandProcessor.java.

totems work, nvm

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ha^ mind if I do translations to English and post the link for anyone who wants the translated version?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol this Language is Chinese
btw ur computer must choose utf-8

No need that. Just goto "Control Pannel" & click "Region & Language", and then pick "Chinese(Big5) or Chinese(Taiwan), You now can see those Word w/o mistake but...troller.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your ID have to be GM_xxxx then you will can use GM COMMAND

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HI
I BIG5 modified UTF-8,
After building a successful,
Can not log in the game

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
make sure you config your ip correctly..db,worldgms and channel. (not sure about the file but do it if there is)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
private static final Charset ASCII = Charset.forName("UTF-8");
private ByteOutputStream bos;
public static final int getlength(final String str) {
byte[] bt = str.getBytes(Charset.forName("UTF-8"));
return bt.length;
}

------------------------ 2014-08-06 21:51:50 ------------------------ java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 13 at java.lang.String.substring(Unknown Source) at handling.login.LoginServer.getTrueServerName(LoginServer.java:149) at tools.packet.LoginPacket.getServerList(LoginPacket.java:198) at handling.login.handler.CharLoginHandler.ServerListRequest(CharLoginHandler.java:190) at handling.MapleServerHandler.handlePacket(MapleServerHandler.java:538) at handling.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandler.java:458) at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:570) at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299) at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53) at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648) at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.support.SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.flush(SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.java:58) at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:180) at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299) at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53) at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648) at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorFilter.java:220) at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(ExecutorFilter.java:264) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:51) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) ------------------------ 2014-08-06 21:51:50 ------------------------

Back