Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ElationMS Source (HeavenMS Based)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Community,

I have never posted something like this before. I usually use to take and take from here. I am the owner of ElationMS, I didn't have much to do with the coding. I mostly dealt with the community and explained what we needed to have done. Where do I start? We had a very short run due to many things the staff didn't expect. I am releasing our most current source which as the title says based off of HeavenMS. We forked off from the main source back in June (4 months ago). Many issues we had to overcame was duping and multiple deadlocks. We have a lot of features which still need some ironing out. We decided if we closed down we would share our trials and errors with the community.

Features included are:

Regression EXP rate - (1000 - (Link Level * 2))/100
Link Stat System - Every 10 levels would equal 1% All Stat Account Wide
Expanded Character slots without client modifications. Basically after you have 15 characters in Scania, a fake Bera would appear allowing you to make more slots in Scania.
Link Skills
Hard coded buff to 10% & 60% scrolls by 1.4x

Quest Ring - Gained 1 ATT / 2 M.ATT per quest completed
Monster Book Stats gained by card pick up - Stats differ per Tier
Challenges - these weekly and monthly challenges once completed you receive a note and can pick up rewarded items from Duey.
100% HP/MP Gain
Burning Character - Gained 3 levels per Level UP until 120.
Speed Runs added to many Jump Quests (Mostly for show to see who is the fastest).
Timeless & Reverse Items work correctly with Weapon Levels
Bonus Weapon Levels for Timeless (+2 Item Levels) & Reverse Items (+1 Item Level)

Some bosses and areas are locked off by Link Levels.
Ninja Castle - 300 Link Levels
Chaos Zakum - 400 Link Levels
Chaos Horntail - 1500 Link Levels

Now I just added the structure of the SQL, but thank you everyone.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
suck a fat penis

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, some big memes. I am slowly learning on how to fix the issues from the previous "developer"...
Fixed.

Anyway, the features are cool, easily expoitable... the coding in most of it is choppy but that's not to say that the ideas behind it aren't cool and worth fixing up. I, personally, never liked Linked Systems in any form of MS but I'm sure a handful of pservers will appreciate this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed.

Anyway, the features are cool, easily expoitable... the coding in most of it is choppy but that's not to say that the ideas behind it aren't cool and worth fixing up. I, personally, never liked Linked Systems in any form of MS but I'm sure a handful of pservers will appreciate this.
Yeah it is a learning experience for anyone. The main exploitable is the quest ring it should have a cap on it or players get too powerful too quickly. The link system I am iffy about is the skills due to it makes everything a solo game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah it is a learning experience for anyone. The main exploitable is the quest ring it should have a cap on it or players get too powerful too quickly. The link system I am iffy about is the skills due to it makes everything a solo game.

That's what I hate about modern MS and linked systems, they allow an individual to become so powerful that it turns into a solo game. The quest ring, yes, should have a cap OR the stats should only increase by 0.01% (just an example) percent per quest.

Anyway, a good release for those that know that they're doing and can fix these. (Of course, if they have that ability, they probably whipped up their own ;) )

Reaction score
Getting a map error upon launch
pvdLuc4 - ElationMS Source (HeavenMS Based) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
suck a fat penis

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That log wouldn't actually incur in a problem, rather an info on missing content. From that log alone those maps would still get loaded, although with empty strings on mapName/streetName.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd rather use OdinMS rev988, sorry but thanks for playing.

^^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@SharpAceX

I swear your mother is so stupid. I saw your mother alway cut her cat. The most stupid in the world.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nah its a bug with heavenms and its pretty much completely random; restarting the server is pretty much 50/50 whether it throws this NPE at you

and it's an easy... "bug"... to fix. lol:junglejane:

Back