Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My old EricMS Reborn/TrollMS Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd go ahead and release other sources I've worked on.. This was my source I had used for years. I had started this for D.Chaos, continued and reworked it on TrollMS, and finished it on EricMS Reborn. This was where I learned Java more than just editing some integers and strings or adding in some simple methods. This is very sloppy because I hadn't learned neat programming at the time, lots of copy-pasta and stuff from all kinds of other sources.

Some notes:
- This is v83, old, buggy, and based off of MapleBlade.
- I didn't know Packets back then and couldn't fix jack poop, so the only packet-fix was Ring Effects.
- It has loads of features piled together. Occupations, Homes, Guild Systems, Systems and systems and systems.
- This was when I was a WZ Editor. I based everything on WZ Edits to cover the lack of real coding.
- The Scripts I used for TrollMS were haxed away, and EricMS Reborn's scripts were in another rar archive. The current scripts folder is unknown, has Helios scripts, Maple Blade, Lithiums, etc.
- I do not have any database or SQL for this. I lost my whole DB when I shutdown. Back then, I kept everything on a VPS and when I lost it, it was gone. You can use a MapleBlade SQL and add some accounts/characters columns for some int11's and voila.
- I can't name what's fixed and what features are included. At the time, it was a NPC-based server.

Download (No XML/WZ included, find v83 XMLs*):

Old stuff from my AD:

Videos/Promos
(Remember, we ARE TrollMS!)

Screenshots

Eric - My old EricMS Reborn/TrollMS Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol yeah. also, if it's going to be a nightmare for you, screw it lol

Considering I never released them and they've been sitting in the dust for years, it seems I'll never be using them so why not. I probably changed all of the WZ's knowing me, but the major ones (Character, Item, Map, and UI) are provided in this rar:

I'm surprised it uploaded so fast. Took me like 30mins on my slow upload speed lol. Oh, and do I know you by any chance? Since, well, you seem to know me xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wasnt ericms that all gm server

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what about SQL file ?
you don't have ?

"- I do not have any database or SQL for this. I lost my whole DB when I shutdown. Back then, I kept everything on a VPS and when I lost it, it was gone. You can use a MapleBlade SQL and add some accounts/characters columns for some int11's and voila"

come on now

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
@chunkarama , I remember that guy whos name is dray in your server. Shortly after your server closed, he opened his own v97. That server I joined and we became close friends. Mistakes were made when I was hired as GM because I some how got the third guy (bboyGFX) to get kicked out of the group. We later moved onto making our own server, v111 v113 and v114. Not long after 18 months I met him, his friend hacked me and stole my paypal information and emptied my credit card and paypal. I asked him what happen, but he claimed to have done nothing then proceeded to block me. What I could have done, was so bad even I regret thinking about it. I think he left and released our sources saying he intitled the server to me. I don't know, all I know is I heard he lurks these forms now and then. And I honestly hope he reads this, because I was never able to really have that talk we promised to have.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
chunkarama , I remember that guy whos name is dray in your server. Shortly after your server closed, he opened his own v97. That server I joined and we became close friends. Mistakes were made when I was hired as GM because I some how got the third guy (bboyGFX) to get kicked out of the group. We later moved onto making our own server, v111 v113 and v114. Not long after 18 months I met him, his friend hacked me and stole my paypal information and emptied my credit card and paypal. I asked him what happen, but he claimed to have done nothing then proceeded to block me. What I could have done, was so bad even I regret thinking about it. I think he left and released our sources saying he intitled the server to me. I don't know, all I know is I heard he lurks these forms now and then. And I honestly hope he reads this, because I was never able to really have that talk we promised to have.

LOL Dray. I met him like 6 years ago back when I was 12 or so. We had a "Maple Family" like some people did back in the day where he was my "maple son". Yeah, I remember his server's plus he made a YouTube channel as well when he got into Sony Vegas editing. Last I saw him was when he quit maple dev and gave me all of his Xat powers and Xat days. Sorry to hear about the paypal incident, I don't think Dray would've been a part of it though.. he was a cool guy :/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You worked on the D.Chaos Source? One of thier WZ editors works with me now. Would love a convo sometime! There's some treasure in this release too :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You worked on the D.Chaos Source? One of thier WZ editors works with me now. Would love a convo sometime! There's some treasure in this release too :)

I was their Developer for every version (including WizStory v117), though I did not work on their v112.4.

One of their wz editors huh? Either you're talking about the guy I know but wasn't a WZ Editor there, or 2 people I'm friends with work with you. haha, I'll pm you my skype tho :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I was their Developer for every version (including WizStory v117), though I did not work on their v112.4.

One of their wz editors huh? Either you're talking about the guy I know but wasn't a WZ Editor there, or 2 people I'm friends with work with you. haha, I'll pm you my skype tho :)

I'll add you when I get a new phone lol.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
This actually has a lot of stuff I can use to reference. Because I am in the process of learning java all over again (Just got back into the community since '12) I can use this to reference a lot with trial and error when I work on my server!

EDIT: I am retarted. I was looking at your v117 source at the same time and replied on this one instead of the other one on accident..

http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/development-v117-2-source-1040283/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This actually has a lot of stuff I can use to reference. Because I am in the process of learning java all over again (Just got back into the community since '12) I can use this to reference a lot with trial and error when I work on my server!

EDIT: I am retarted. I was looking at your v117 source at the same time and replied on this one instead of the other one on accident..

http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/development-v117-2-source-1040283/

Haha it's all good, glad you like it and good luck with your Java experience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back