I thought I'd go ahead and release other sources I've worked on.. This was my source I had used for years. I had started this for D.Chaos, continued and reworked it on TrollMS, and finished it on EricMS Reborn. This was where I learned Java more than just editing some integers and strings or adding in some simple methods. This is very sloppy because I hadn't learned neat programming at the time, lots of copy-pasta and stuff from all kinds of other sources.
- This is v83, old, buggy, and based off of MapleBlade.
- I didn't know Packets back then and couldn't fix jack shit, so the only packet-fix was Ring Effects.
- It has loads of features piled together. Occupations, Homes, Guild Systems, Systems and systems and systems.
- This was when I was a WZ Editor. I based everything on WZ Edits to cover the lack of real coding.
- The Scripts I used for TrollMS were haxed away, and EricMS Reborn's scripts were in another rar archive. The current scripts folder is unknown, has Helios scripts, Maple Blade, Lithiums, etc.
- I do not have any database or SQL for this. I lost my whole DB when I shutdown. Back then, I kept everything on a VPS and when I lost it, it was gone. You can use a MapleBlade SQL and add some accounts/characters columns for some int11's and voila.
- I can't name what's fixed and what features are included. At the time, it was a NPC-based server.
Download (No XML/WZ included, find v83 XMLs*):
Old stuff from my AD:
(Remember, we ARE TrollMS!)