Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Falling Mushrooms in MapleStory CMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am releasing this because i have no use for it, in my site, and i just created it. So, i thought what would be better then letting rage zone have it!

THIS WORKS WITH ANY CMS Including CYPE!

First, Put this code in your header.php (Or index.php).

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/mushroom.js"></script>

Next, Make a Js folder.

Put these files in there.

Pictures:

TheBigDream - Falling Mushrooms in MapleStory CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Yes, This is localMS CMS, and they do have the snow falling, But, if you look closely at the .js scripts, they are totally different, Mine is coded for noobs, such as has time of disappearance, and speed, LocalMS CMS does not. + On mine you can edit the image!

Good luck and, Thank me!

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So you took the Snow effect freely available online and changed the Snow image to a mushroom.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i said the image, cannot be changed in the snow effect of the localms js files, thanks very much.

So you took the Snow effect freely available online and changed the Snow image to a mushroom.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As i said the image, cannot be changed in the snow effect of the localms js files, thanks very much.

This is not a limitation of HTML.
Also their are other snow effect scripts available online.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well it a good start heh lool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know, You guys are always dissing a playa, but if you weren't interested in this why would you bother to open this thread! So, got (Wow, Fail, Omg, Kill yourself) and get some. Next, time don't post on a thread, that you don't care about. Waste of mine and your time. If you don't care and/or diss a thread why bother post? Just click the [X], and/or Back button and move on.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

And what the duck have you done for this forum?
You're just a Ducking leecher and spammer.
Please, gtfo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesnt it affect clicking when you try to click somewhere and mushroom is there to stop you?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I love it! Glad to see some creativity, keep working on it. Maybe add a penis for one mushroom and a vagina for another?! :p:

@MRSAINTS: :<: :thumbdown:

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love it! Glad to see some creativity, keep working on it. Maybe add a penis for one mushroom and a vagina for another?! :p:

@MRSAINTS: :<: :thumbdown:

You mistaken the point here silly bunny.
I want him to shoot me due to fascinating and extraordinary work of art that has left me breathless and unquestionably in love. Thank you very much OP. Now I can make poop fall down from my website <3

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You know, You guys are always dissing a playa, but if you weren't interested in this why would you bother to open this thread! So, got (Wow, Fail, Omg, Kill yourself) and get some. Next, time don't post on a thread, that you don't care about. Waste of mine and your time. If you don't care and/or diss a thread why bother post? Just click the [X], and/or Back button and move on.

????

And what the duck have you done for this forum?
You're just a Ducking leecher and spammer.
Please, gtfo.

Vote for NX
Knowledge?

Rofl;
Helping people portforward for $0.88 PM Me.
Setting up MapleStory servers for $2 PM Me.
Poor faggot.
Yay for flying orange mushrooms?

Falling!!

Last edited:
Back